[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
For the benefit of anyone struggling with bricked ATV1200s after using Ember I can tell you exactly how I ended up getting out of it.... now it may have been luck on my part or being directed by kind people to try different things but here is how i get out of it. I have used this method several times now and it works for me even if it is a bit long winded.

Create boot card as laid out in this thread and put on Android 4.1
With boot card in and power out, hold reset down along with bridging pins (as laid out earlier in this thread) for around 12-13 seconds.... then let go of the reset a split second before releasing the bridged pins.... this may take a few goes.
Once 4.1 is loaded turn off and load 4.2 as stated by kashmoney in post #1600
Once that is in place and working I have no problems flashing to either Auxbox's builds or the first 2 Ember builds..... although 1.01 seems much more stable to me.

I hope that may be of use to someone..... like I say though.... maybe I got lucky.... I don't really know what I am doing! I can't tell you how many different combinations of doing things I tried!

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
RE: [HOW TO] KODI Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by p_turner_uk - 2015-09-17, 16:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5