[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2015-12-02, 00:04)AuXBoX Wrote: Hey raymw i'm really struggling to find any time to do anything at the moment.
Have a fiddle around here if you can compile and see if theres anything else you can do. I've updated a few things but don't really have much time.

Sorry Auxbox I seem to have missed this post and just by accident come across it. So very sorry for late response.

Sorry but took a look and it is all beyond my abilities mate. Also I do not have Ubuntu or any other Linux OS installed on ay of my machines though thinking of installing Ubuntu on my old Compaq Windows XP laptop which I simply do not use these days with my old Mk 1 iPad taking over that roll. So sadly cannot help much other than with testing out any Isengard MX Linux compiles that you or anyone else here can create. Bobones are you around still mate?? I know you used to create some great MX Linux compiles before too.

Have to say once the problem with installing EmbER on the Geniatech made MyGica ATV1220 has been solved it looks like EmbER will be the way top go. Waiting for Josh from EmbER Developments to come back to me re sorting out the ATV1220 bricking problem once he gets an ATV1220T box himself for them to do the checks with.. Clearly flashing the latest EmbER 2 convert files onto this box must clash with some system NAND memory allocation areas it seems.
Cheers
Raymw

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
RE: [HOW TO] KODI Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by raymw - 2015-12-21, 12:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5