Output Audio to Two Sets of Headphones
Was wondering if it is possible to output audio to two headphones as i don't finish work till late and me and the wife like to watch tv but it wakes the kids up as i have hearing problems and sometimes tend to have the TV volume up too loud. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Hi AaronG85,

Have you considered a cable like this one ?

Shouldn't be expensive !

Regards
Daniel
I have, but was wondering if there was a wireless solution?
That cable plus two of these

http://m.store.sony.com/products/27-HWSBTA2W
Most wireless headphones will work with 2 headsets connected to the 1 base station. I have the Sennheiser RS160 (with 2 sets of headphones) and its fantastic. Independent volume controls as well.
+1 for good wireless headphones
My other concern is, is it easy to change between the sound system and the headphones through XBMC?
(2013-12-20, 01:35)AaronG85 Wrote: My other concern is, is it easy to change between the sound system and the headphones through XBMC?

You need to change audio putput device and restart xbmc.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Actually come to think of it I'm not sure if you have to restart xbmc.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-03-06, 01:27)jammyjam21 Wrote: Hi

just want to know if it possible to connect bluetooth headphones to a smart LG tv
*spam link removed*

Which has nothing to do with XBMC... go away.
I made him go away.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Output Audio to Two Sets of Headphones0