Making Video add-on for Raspberry Pi
Hi Guys
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I am looking to build a list of video add-ons and music add-ons from various Churches around the world that stream at various times online I have written to these churches and they have said I can have their streams if I tell them what I need, Now i have no knowledge in programming but am willing to learn , but most tutorials I have read talk about sniffing out the stream but if we get it from the source what is it that we need?
This is a project for my 100 year old grandma who struggles to see any thing on my PC screen , Plus I would like to take it to nearby nursing homes for others to see too.
Thanks
You basically need to know what the video URLs are and what they are going to be. See if any of them use an RSS feed for their videos, as XBMC can easily display RSS video subscriptions.
if you get the actual stream URLs, you can just skip the url sniffing part of those tutorials. The rest is the same.
You could also use the iptvsimple PVR addon, no programming needed. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=156218

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Making Video add-on for Raspberry Pi0