Video of my ambient lighting setup
(2015-07-14, 02:46)Doc.Ex Wrote: Hi, really like your setup. Got an ambilight system myself. I built it with a raspberry pi and am using hyperion as ambilight software. However if I can suggest some simple improvements: I would get rid of the back wall of your cupboard and mount the tv directly on the wall. Would look a lot better and your ambilight will have more accurate colors, since the wall is rather white instead of wood colored. Also you should increase the distance between your front speakers. You will have a much better "stage" when listening to stereo music for example. Because right now it looks like you are sitting quite far away for the distance between your speakers.
Anyway I like it.

Thanks for the feedback. Because of room constraints that you can't see in the video I can't put the speakers any further away. As far as the TV and the wall, I get what you're saying but since that's not a dedicated home theater room, I had to make some aesthetic compromises long before I started hooking up LEDs Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video of my ambient lighting setup - by KenV99 - 2015-07-14, 02:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video of my ambient lighting setup0