Win Problem with 3d 1080p24hz
I have setup my xbmc to play full blu ray rips and iso using tmt6 and to be more specific uMCEPlayer6. The external player works just perfect with all the movies which are 1920x1080@60hz.
When I try to play 3d movies iso file which are 1080p@24hz, I can see my TV flickering trying to synchronize with the settings of the movie. The movie starts and I can see a couple of frames and then the external player crashes and I am exiting to xbmc. This is not consistent. Sometimes I can play the 3d movies using the same settings but most of the times I can't.
I have tried this player outside xbmc with the same settings and it works just fine and it never crashes.

This the batch file I am using PlayBluray.bat
Set file=%1
Set dummy=%file:iso=%
IF NOT %dummy% == %file% (GOTO playiso) ELSE (goto next)

:next
Set file=%1
Set dummy=%file:mpls=%
IF NOT %dummy% == %file% (GOTO plaympls) ELSE (goto playbdmv)

:playiso
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6\uMCEPlayer6.exe" E: /fullscreen /close
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u
GOTO end

:plaympls
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:~1,-25%

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6\uMCEPlayer6.exe" %pth% /fullscreen /close
GOTO end

:playbdmv
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:BDMV\MovieObject.bdmv=%
set pth=%pth:BDMV\index.bdmv=%
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6\uMCEPlayer6.exe" %pth% /fullscreen /close
GOTO end

:end
exit

and the playercorefactory.xml is
<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="TMT6" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\nicolas\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayBluRay.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>topright</warpcursor>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="iso|bdmv|mpls" player="TMT6"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

I have set in Total Media Theatre for playback, uncheck the automatic refresh rate switching and hardware acceleration is enabled with video mode as auto interlace.
My GPU is AMD Radeon HD8570D with the latest drivers.

I have tried under video/Playback to adjust display refresh rate to match video to Play/stop and then pause durng refresh rate change but with no success.

Any help will be really appreaciated.

I will really appreciate any help.
I have found the solution and I wanted to share it in the forum.
I have added a delay in the iso section like that

:playiso
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
timeout /t 3
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6\uMCEPlayer6.exe" E: /fullscreen /close
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u
GOTO end

This gives plenty of time to the vcd to mount the iso and the player to play the mounted iso. So I do not have any crashes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with 3d 1080p24hz1