• 6(current)
[RELEASE] VideoMediaset
Ciao! Grazie mille del plugin! Come mai fa vedere soltanto le puntate di quest anno e non quelle vecchir? Ad esempio le iene è vuoto.. Tu si que vales mostra soltanto due puntate. Sul sito peró ci sono tutte. In oltre volevo chiederti se era possibile visualizzare anche le clip oltre alle puntate intere.. Ad esempio le iene, co sono tutti i servizi singoli sul sito..

Grazie ancora!
(2015-09-17, 14:30)GLA_2627 Wrote: Hello plugin don´t work with kodi isengard 15.1.
Is any update planed?

ciao

just tested and works for me, sometime there are some problem with videomediaset server

(2015-09-26, 13:29)sharkyenergy Wrote: Ciao! Grazie mille del plugin! Come mai fa vedere soltanto le puntate di quest anno e non quelle vecchir? Ad esempio le iene è vuoto.. Tu si que vales mostra soltanto due puntate. Sul sito peró ci sono tutte. In oltre volevo chiederti se era possibile visualizzare anche le clip oltre alle puntate intere.. Ad esempio le iene, co sono tutti i servizi singoli sul sito..

Grazie ancora!

thanks for report the issue with old episodes, there is not support for the clips at moment...

p.s.
pls only in english the next time Wink
Update : v1.0.8
  • added section <season> in Episode List to show old episodes

thank you soooo much! can i kiss you?? Big Grin grazie!

Ciao
Something is wrong with this add-on... I can't watch any program today. Checking the Video.mediaset.it homepage, I see that they changed something: now there's another logo above the video screen that say "Witty.tv", maybe that hat something to do with this problem... I notice also a change of the homepage's layout...
Can you please check this problem? For me that's the only way to watch Mediaset from Germany in my TV (not in a tablet or laptop)

Thank you very much!
stop to work Sad
I agree, add-on stopped functioning sometime after 00.30 (CET) 05/10/15. Please please please, someone come up with an update as its the only way for me to see mediaset airings and two top fiction series are coming to an end! Thanks all.
Update : v1.0.9
  • updated plugin to work with the new videomediaset website

Mediaset has changed the site again, it is possible that there are additional adjustments in the next few days how also happened last year
tank you
Ciao aragnoz thanks for the update

After they changed their site you can watch the live channels From mediaset,
Like( canale5...italia1...rete4...la5...and 3 or 4 more )
or in the app mediaset apk ....i am watching from Germany and it works ......you have only to registrate to their site or app .

Aracnoz it would be great if you can add this in a future update.
Thank you very much for the swift update. Works like a charm! Very much appreciate your fine work.

Good luck
hi mate,
just an hint:
http://www.tvblog.it/post/1187946/canali...iciale-app
it will be amazing if you could add this to your addon!
Peppe
Hey Aracnoz
Another big wish Smile
Can you add the live Stream of grandefratello 14
it is for free too,on their app, pleaseeee my girlfriend is mad about that show ...
i have an android box but the stream do not play properly
it would be great
Tanti saluti and thanks for your work.
Thank you SO much for the update!!!
Great work!
yeah live streaming channels would be great.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VideoMediaset1