• 8(current)
[RELEASE] VideoMediaset
Stopped working for me. Says it's not available in my country when I try to play the videos.......in the USA by the way.
in italy works. i'm sure they started to geoblock their streams
Peppe
In Germany it works too it s Not geoblocked.
I confirm...Germany (BW) works fine as always...I hope it continues to work...
Than the only alternative will be "Smart DNS"...!
Unfortunately the party is over... Here in Germany the live channels are now geoblocked. On Demands programs continue to work fine.
I will buy the smart dns to continue to watch those types of programs and SKY Online from my Couch!
Sad but true in Germany the live channels stoped working
but i have an italian vpn... it works .
Geoblocked in the US too....using the firetv, any vpn solution for the Amazon box?
Wink 
I have a problem with this beautiful add-on: when I try to see the list of episodes of any program I see it completely blank as you can see in the image below.
KODI runs under an Archlinux laptop.

How can I solve it?
Thanks!
It work for me in Germany but i have always buffering while watching german tv on nexus player (android 6.0.1).
is this a device problem or is it a server problem?
Buonasera,
ho sempre utilizzato il vs addon su quasi tutte le versioni di kodi

ho un box con 512mb di ram e allora ho installato spmc la vers. 15
che è leggera e molto stabile per il box in questione

ma ho un problema....
non mi funzia il vostro addon!

pensate si possa risolvere?
okkidiavolo, devi scrivere in inglese qui. English here, please.

Tieni presente che, aracnoz, lo sviluppatore ha, almeno per ora, interrotto i suoi sviluppi su Kodi.

Bear in mind aracnoz, the developer, has stopped developing for Kodi since November.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Hi. It does not give any error but I think it needs to be updated.

If for example I go to "Elenco Programmi / A /" I see a list of programs that does not match with the list I can see in the website, like it is not updated.

No errors on playing them but the list it is not correct.
Same here. I know that the developer has no intention to update...but I think that his work would be great for every italian around the world.
We hope for a new update! Angel
One problem is with the file mediaset.py at the line

Code:
matches = re.search(r'<div class=.+video-([fF]ull|fep).+js_boxvideo.+data-area="(.+)".+data-box="(.+)".+data-items="(.+)".+data-strip=".+_(.+)".+data-template.+data-type="(.+)">',html)

the first capturing group of the regular expression ([fF]ull|fep) captures only the section "video-full" (or "video-Full", or "video-fep" ), but now on the website there are many sub-sections for each program(ma) ("video-full-serale", "video-extra", ...), that do not get mapped. Also, if you just add a pipe, like "([fF]ull|fep|full-serale|extra)", only the first sections that matches gets mapped.

If anyone can, the add-on should be modified to extract the new sub-sections of each program from the website.
I'm working on fixing the addon.
If it's not a problem for the developer I will update it
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VideoMediaset1