Atv2 Buffering
Hello

I'm presently running Atv2 on version 5 of xbmc on an Ethernet cable straight from my router. Issue is that I seem to be getting buffering on the week ends only. Sat-Sundays are non acceptable. Pretty much buffering in real time it's rediculous. Also I the past months my Gb consumption has gone up drastically.

Is my ISP cheating me out of speed on the weekends, or the sources like putlocker,divxstage etc on overload and not able to send proper signals? Have the sources been giving us bigger files for quality? Anybody else having issues like this?

Any help would be appreciated.
Btw routers are not the issue as I have 2 good ones and tried alternating them with the same results in the end.
I'm guessing this is about bootleg video streaming sites that we can't really talk about on XBMC.org, but generally speaking, it's probably the server on the other side. If you think it's your ISP then I would test using a site like http://speedtest.net and compare a test on the week days vs the weekend. Other than that, not much you can do.
Thanks. Kinda answered my question. It's the boots that are struggling. ISP seem to always give steady signal on other things. Is there a big difference between the hub wizard and actual xbmc? I'm on the hub right now, and I've been seeing a lot of controversial opinions. What's best for ATV2?
Not to start another firestorm, but the hub has nothing to do with the main team of xbmc.

It is just another third-party add-on that is only supported by the people that made it. The fact that its main purpose seems to be setting up xbmc to view/download pirated content just compounds the problem.

There have been some threads with people having issues after installing the hub, but it sounds more like the servers of whatever you are connecting to are overloaded on the weekends. Not surprising since they are not normally hosted on large, fast servers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atv2 Buffering0