OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 2
Well I don't know if it's because I'm using the SD card but TV Recordings aren't working. I set two last night, both of which are 0KB mkvs, one this evening which is 580MB but when I watched it, it turned out to have only recorded 30m of the 1hr programme and skipping from the start doesn't work (causes it to freeze the video but Stop works) and another this evening which is also 0KB. I've made plenty of recordings to the USB before with many more addons installed than I have now but I'll try uninstalling them again (plex and plex.helper, youtube, iplayer, weather.wunderground. Installing youtube via Addons also installed script.common.plugin.cache and script.module.simple.downloader as I recall)

I don't have a log for last night but here's the one for tonight, although it doesn't seem to mention when the recordings were started (21:00 and 22:00), only when I tried to play them at around 23:32. http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=83989

I also got an error from iPlayer but I fixed that by deleting the resume.txt file from addon_data. However, before that I tried to install it from a zip and got a "Dependency not met" error, which as I mentioned before is the sort of problem I have when trying to install addons a lot of the time and hence why it was easier just to copy it over from my USB. The only thing it refers to in the addon.xml is xbmc.python which I assume is a basic addon that should be in OE Gotham and a couple of extension points, which seem to be parts of installed addons as far as I can tell and all do seem to be present.

Code:
<requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.python" version="1.0"/>
    </requires>
    <extension point="xbmc.python.pluginsource"
               library="default.py">
        <provides>video audio</provides>
    </extension>
    <extension point="xbmc.addon.metadata">

EDIT: Actually, thinking about it the recording problem must be because there's not enough room as the SD card's Storage partition is only 750MB at the moment. Not sure why the first recording last night wouldn't have used up the space instead of being 0KB and only tonight's 9pm recording used the space but hopefully it will work properly once I work out how to expand the partition!

Messages In This Thread
AW: RE: - by DieterLumpen - 2013-07-29, 20:50
include guires switch? - by hpbaxxter - 2013-08-01, 21:46
RE: dual audio?? - by pootler - 2013-08-03, 17:13
Help, watch 3D Film on Non 3D TV - by unix72 - 2013-08-09, 12:39
Remote Controllers - by tfft - 2013-08-14, 09:11
rbej repeatable crash - by RichG - 2013-08-19, 12:43
New Tester - by theneverstill - 2013-10-03, 17:16
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 2 - by doveman2 - 2013-11-13, 02:28
[split] missing subtitle stream - by Jönke - 2014-01-08, 21:03
3D Support - by michbeck100 - 2014-01-11, 01:01
No sound on Gotham builds - by URBANsUNITED - 2014-01-13, 15:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 223