• 8(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Thank you for the info Smile
another overlapping problem, but i am not sure if its the problem of the mod i am using or not:

Maybe a good idea to add the skin to Transifex, Warlion?

Cheers,
Alex Kruidenberg
(2014-02-10, 09:13)sveni_lee Wrote: i tried to install from Zip but I get an error... "Dispendencies not met"

(2014-02-10, 10:44)zag Wrote: Yes same error Dependencies not met

Sorry guys i change a lot of stuff yesterday i will look into that
-edit- it was cuz i update the artwork downloader version to 12.0.24 but i guess not all upgrade that script lol i reverted

(2014-02-10, 11:06)Mr. V Wrote: Some liitle issues i have found and a few thoughts

showcase view-appearance options
-menu closes when trying to switch bd/dvd case
-when selecting alternative layout for info the star and country flag are visible behind the information bar at the top of the screen
---fix the DB/DVD
--- ohh i see is missing a fade animation i will add that

landscapeview-appearance options
-icon: when there is no artwork available text is displayed and is overlapping year duration/time/votes (would be better if text was in center of logo and year ect wasn't displayed as most movies seem to have logo's so really a clean plain text replacement for a missing art)
-depending of the icon type selected text is displayed below and is different for each icon type. i think it would make more sense to allow a choice on what is displayed as per other views. currently we have
-logo shows tagline
-clearart show movie title (looks a little strange as most icons show the movie title also)
-thumbnail shows movie title (looks a little strange as per previous point)
-single logo shows nothing below

---i try to see that problems but i cant reproduce them can you share a screen shot

episode view-appearance options
-list: when artwork is not available replacement text is shown overlapping year/time/votes. Would look better if it text only as only a small number of movies seem to be missing artwork.
-show flags: they don't update in real time you have to exit and renter view
---i try and try but i can reproduce thi error

infopanel
-it would be nice to be able to have the option to turn on or off the clear art in the background. this goes for other views as well

panel view
-when logo is missing the text shown is misaligned
---Fixed

(2014-02-10, 11:32)neurosis13 Wrote: found a little bug, codec info is overlapping.
---fixed

(2014-02-10, 13:41)neurosis13 Wrote: another overlapping problem, but i am not sure if its the problem of the mod i am using or not:
you had duplicate actors is in your end
delete line 1342 to 1413
You can fix the codec info in videofullscreeneen.xml. I an post mine later.
@rome i dont understand what do you need
This bugs its not fixed after 4.09 version Check the "SONGS" in the left bottom is years ? and on the right what means "songs" too.. ? on many view we have this bug

Screenshot
(2014-02-10, 23:49)MaxCore Wrote: This bugs its not fixed after 4.09 version Check the "SONGS" in the left bottom is years ? and on the right what means "songs" too.. ? on many view we have this bug

Screenshot

so this one is what you mean right
First off, thank you for updating Aeon Nox 4.1.9 for Gotham. My question is - I use "info wall" with clear cases turned off to display my TV shows, everything is fine except for one thing, when using Aeon Nox on Frodo there used to be a blue border around the poster of the TV series that you have selected. On this version, that seems to have disappeared. This makes it slightly difficult to determine where you are in the wall. Is this just me or is this a glitch that is still to be fixed. If it's only me, how do I fix this?

Keep up the good work.
(2014-02-11, 00:15)warlion Wrote:
(2014-02-10, 23:49)MaxCore Wrote: This bugs its not fixed after 4.09 version Check the "SONGS" in the left bottom is years ? and on the right what means "songs" too.. ? on many view we have this bug

Screenshot

so this one is what you mean right

yesss what is the tricks ?
(2014-02-11, 00:45)bolter Wrote: First off, thank you for updating Aeon Nox 4.1.9 for Gotham. My question is - I use "info wall" with clear cases turned off to display my TV shows, everything is fine except for one thing, when using Aeon Nox on Frodo there used to be a blue border around the poster of the TV series that you have selected. On this version, that seems to have disappeared. This makes it slightly difficult to determine where you are in the wall. Is this just me or is this a glitch that is still to be fixed. If it's only me, how do I fix this?

Keep up the good work.

can you share a screenshot is been wile since i use frodo i don't remember how it suppose to look

(2014-02-11, 00:51)MaxCore Wrote: yesss what is the tricks ?

is really simple just a label change
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox...22f#diff-1
@warlion thx man work perfect!!! i have put you git on watching Wink
(2014-02-11, 01:47)MaxCore Wrote: @warlion thx man work perfect!!! i have put you git on watching Wink

your welcome let me know if there is anything else you see
(2014-02-11, 01:28)warlion Wrote:
(2014-02-11, 00:45)bolter Wrote: First off, thank you for updating Aeon Nox 4.1.9 for Gotham. My question is - I use "info wall" with clear cases turned off to display my TV shows, everything is fine except for one thing, when using Aeon Nox on Frodo there used to be a blue border around the poster of the TV series that you have selected. On this version, that seems to have disappeared. This makes it slightly difficult to determine where you are in the wall. Is this just me or is this a glitch that is still to be fixed. If it's only me, how do I fix this?

Keep up the good work.

Sorry unable, as I don't have frodo anymore. Also, no need to fix unless someone else wants it as I have changed to Episode view.

Thanks for the reply.

can you share a screenshot is been wile since i use frodo i don't remember how it suppose to look

(2014-02-11, 00:51)MaxCore Wrote: yesss what is the tricks ?

is really simple just a label change
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox...22f#diff-1
@warlion

maybe you should tag this thread as [WIP] or [Release]

I can imagine its getting overlooked by many people.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25