• 67(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
im not sure just yet , i will see what i can do
The last update is working greatSmile Keep up the good work.

I have one question: is there a way we can change the keyboard to azerty instead of qwerty, or at least, have the alphabetic order -- like in confluence?

Thanks.
if more people is agree with you i will change it, i actually dont care about the keyboard layout but if you guys need it diferent i will do it is really simple
(2014-03-29, 23:24)LEDFan Wrote: warlion, is this in your plans to change the weather info page a little bit? I had a look at the one from the Aeon Nox 5 skin and it includes much more options like more details and more forecast. The one in the actual skin is really plain. I'm just asking.

(2014-03-30, 20:57)warlion Wrote: im not sure just yet , i will see what i can do

Thanks warlion. Yes, like the previous user said, keep up the good work. There are tons of features in the skin, it's really nice and most of all, it's still quite fast! Smile It's always nice to receive good comments. I wish my boss would do that in my real life.
(2014-03-30, 21:47)warlion Wrote: if more people is agree with you i will change it, i actually dont care about the keyboard layout but if you guys need it diferent i will do it is really simple

ThanksSmile
Would it be possible to have this as an option, so users can choose the layout they want??
I found a few more visual bugs:

Music Now Playing has an issue with upcoming tracks running outside of the supplied textbox. If it means reducing the size of the text, I'd prefer you leave it; it is small enough as it is.

Also, the codec information for all audio shows that it is mastered in 32-bit. Given everything I listen to originates from a CD, this is not accurate. It should state 44/16 Bit. That's a minor problem, but it is inaccurate.

Lastly, Yahoo Weather has difficulty loading the 10-Day, 36-Hour and Hourly forecasts. Version 5 shows the same problem, while Confluence is fine. The first installation showed no problems. Successive instances of XBMC fail at the Weather dialog screen - nothing loads. Switching back to Weather Underground and then to Yahoo fixes the problem.

Is this a skin problem or a Yahoo Weather problem? I prefer Yahoo Weather because it is more accurate.
Thanks for fixing the seekbar!
The following visual bug is still present in 4.1.9.7:

(2014-03-31, 00:32)Warner306 Wrote: I found a few more visual bugs:

Music Now Playing has an issue with upcoming tracks running outside of the supplied textbox. If it means reducing the size of the text, I'd prefer you leave it; it is small enough as it is.

Also, the codec information for all audio shows that it is mastered in 32-bit. Given everything I listen to originates from a CD, this is not accurate. It should state 44/16 Bit. That's a minor problem, but it is inaccurate.

Lastly, Yahoo Weather has difficulty loading the 10-Day, 36-Hour and Hourly forecasts. Version 5 shows the same problem, while Confluence is fine. The first installation showed no problems. Successive instances of XBMC fail at the Weather dialog screen - nothing loads. Switching back to Weather Underground and then to Yahoo fixes the problem.

Is this a skin problem or a Yahoo Weather problem? I prefer Yahoo Weather because it is more accurate.
I will look into that
---------edit -----------
can you try the last change in the git to see if fix this issues the bit rate is from Xbmc MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample

(2014-03-31, 02:37)Warner306 Wrote: The following visual bug is still present in 4.1.9.7:

This is the one from live TV?
---edit can you test this change and report thanks -----
Warlion, great skin!
I have a question I'm hoping someone can help me with. When playing a video, I hit enter, bring up the audio settings, and check or uncheck "passthrough". Where is this control? Is it in an xml file for the skin?
I would like to make a keyboard shortcut to toggle this control. The passthrough option lets me switch audio between HDMI and Optical on the fly, but it sure takes a lot of steps to get to it!

Thanks for any suggestions on how to access this contol more directly...
thats a xbmc internal code i cant find it on the list of buil funtions http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis..._functions
many people use customs profiles to do that http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Profiles
and then map the profile http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=61779
guys i had a question for you
i decide to add the color icons to the skin (Neurosis) , but im not sure if you guys want it to be added on the git, so what do you think?
with this mod you can select exactly wich image you like to be different

watch gallery
This is just perfect warlion. Great job. It would be nice to know where exactly we must add any packages, I mean in which directory. (or will it be included already in the skin package?) Does it have to be xbt files or individual files etc...?

If everything (all files) is included in the git (or eventually in the official version), well, what I said would just be irelevant since all files would already be at the right place).
for me this will be okay... so you can add the mod to the git...
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
that's fantastic warlion.
i prefer it to be on git, i would supply you then with improved flags, there are some missing audio flags i am working on etc....
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25