• 181(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Hi all using Amelandbor Git hub version and all seems fine accept for when i go in to movie sets i get 2 posters see image any ideas what's causing this? cheers

9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2014-06-24, 21:40)wints Wrote: Hi all using Amelandbor Git hub version and all seems fine accept for when i go in to movie sets i get 2 posters see image any ideas what's causing this? cheers

I am using the same Amelandbor version and also have my movie sets set to low list but don't have this problem.

Edit: I was wrong, I have mine set to showcase and don't have this error. But have tried low list, and still do not have this problem.
Thank you thank you thank you thank you, sickest skin ever, love it , wicked, kick-ass, anyway, thanks for bringing it to Gotham. Peace
(2014-06-24, 21:40)wints Wrote: Hi all using Amelandbor Git hub version and all seems fine accept for when i go in to movie sets i get 2 posters see image any ideas what's causing this? cheers

Can't reproduce this, have tried every viewtype setting, so I don't know what's causing this.
(2014-06-24, 21:15)miks85 Wrote: hey guys, i have a question for modding my xbmc by changing something in .xml file. I read a lot in this forum, but my question wasn't answered yet.
I want to see a icon for my 3D movies in my library. as you can see on the screenshots, i have changed the source icon with the bluray icon in my .mkv data.

Therefor i simply renamed the files.

What i want is for example to remove the source icon and replace it with a icon that refers to the videoinformation for example:

I have been made some changes in the .xml files. for example change the font and its style or change the rotation and the appearing of the discart...

But i can't find the right .xml to edit the icons. Please can somebody help??

How your 3D movies are named ? I think you should use this name convention : <movie>.3d.mkv
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-06-25, 13:39)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-06-24, 21:15)miks85 Wrote: hey guys, i have a question for modding my xbmc by changing something in .xml file. I read a lot in this forum, but my question wasn't answered yet.
I want to see a icon for my 3D movies in my library. as you can see on the screenshots, i have changed the source icon with the bluray icon in my .mkv data.

Therefor i simply renamed the files.

What i want is for example to remove the source icon and replace it with a icon that refers to the videoinformation for example:

I have been made some changes in the .xml files. for example change the font and its style or change the rotation and the appearing of the discart...

But i can't find the right .xml to edit the icons. Please can somebody help??

How your 3D movies are named ? I think you should use this name convention : <movie>.3d.mkv

My movies are named in a similar way as you said:
<moviename (year)>.3d.hsbs.mkv or <moviename (year)>.3d.htab.mkv

But for all the movies the h264 logo i changed with the bluray logo is shown.
Hello I hope someone can help me, Why when I create a new SmartPlaylist and try to use it in the name appear in the name the whole path and not the playlist name? Thanks

(2014-06-25, 17:15)Cinderella17 Wrote: Hello I hope someone can help me, Why when I create a new SmartPlaylist and try to use it in the name appear in the name the whole path and not the playlist name? Thanks

hi,
check if u have these scripts inside your ADDONS Folder :
script.favourites
script.playlists

i had the same problem on my xbmc cause this scripts where missing - after i check my old backup folder of an old installation i found them - copy them into the addon folder and now i see all the playlists directly and it take directly the playlist name and not the path to it Smile

i cant say where u can found these scripts, but i can send it to u if u cant find them ( maybe google first )

i hope i could help u
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2014-06-25, 17:31)schimi2k Wrote:
(2014-06-25, 17:15)Cinderella17 Wrote: Hello I hope someone can help me, Why when I create a new SmartPlaylist and try to use it in the name appear in the name the whole path and not the playlist name? Thanks

hi,
check if u have these scripts inside your ADDONS Folder :
script.favourites
script.playlists

i had the same problem on my xbmc cause this scripts where missing - after i check my old backup folder of an old installation i found them - copy them into the addon folder and now i see all the playlists directly and it take directly the playlist name and not the path to it Smile

i cant say where u can found these scripts, but i can send it to u if u cant find them ( maybe google first )

i hope i could help u

Hello thank you so much, you were right, I didnt have script.playlists, I google it and found it ... Now works Perfect. Thanks again Smile
(2014-06-25, 17:14)miks85 Wrote: My movies are named in a similar way as you said:

To get my library to look nice I had to rename all Blu-rays with Bluray in the file name. For 3D I had to add 3DBD. For example;

RoboCop Bluray (1987).mkv
The Avengers Bluray 3DBD (2012).mkv

or for fiddling with SBS

Jurassic Park Bluray 3DBD (1993) 3D.HSBS.mkv

DVD's the same,

The Abyss DVD (1989).mkv
(2014-06-25, 19:15)Batiatus Wrote:
(2014-06-25, 17:14)miks85 Wrote: My movies are named in a similar way as you said:

To get my library to look nice I had to rename all Blu-rays with Bluray in the file name. For 3D I had to add 3DBD. For example;

RoboCop Bluray (1987).mkv
The Avengers Bluray 3DBD (2012).mkv

or for fiddling with SBS

Jurassic Park Bluray 3DBD (1993) 3D.HSBS.mkv

DVD's the same,

The Abyss DVD (1989).mkv

Could you please make a screenshot to show me what you mean with 'look nice'.

I would rename all the movies to get the best experience and use your taggingsystem, but in generally xbmc knows when there is a 3d movies because when i use casemode, aeon nox shows 3D, Bluray and DVD cases.
Is it possible to make tv tunes play automatically while browsing tv show episodes like in aeon nox 5 if so could you tell me how I go about doing it. Thanks
(2014-06-25, 09:41)Amelandbor Wrote:

Can't reproduce this, have tried every viewtype setting, so I don't know what's causing this.

Right ok if i changed view to something else its fine and then if I go back to lowlist again its fine but if I go into a set and then come back out it happens again until I change view and so on Huh
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Hmm weird, tried the exact same steps on 2 systems but can't reproduce it.
What's the setup your using?
Maybe check the log?
Ok mate running latest Gotham on my flex raided PC intel i5 cpu and Radeon HD6450 graphics card 8 gig ram and which log to check?

• 181(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25