Actress is missing when import to XBMC
Hello,
When i import 'Twilight' to XBMC, Kristen Stewart is missing on the XBMC cast list. I have tried to delete her on themoviedb and added her again, but she's still missing on XBMC cast list. I have imported 'Twilight' on an other computer where i have XBMC installed but she's also missing on the XBMC cast list.
Does someone know what's wrong? I really want her on the cast list since she's the main actress on the movie. I hope someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance, Bart
I have asked themoviedb.org the same question, they replyed the following:
"You'd have to take it up with XBMC. I can see her record present on the results from the API. It seems to me, based on the order issue, and this one too, that XBMC clearly has a few issues when it comes to scraping cast and crew from the API."
http://www.themoviedb.org/talk/52f37df5925141133016cb3c
I hope this is something that can be fixed...
The issue is the quote marks in the character name, Isabella "Bella" Swan, it screws with the regex in the scraper.

I'll look into it, it should be fixable.

(The order issue has already been fixed in the nightly builds, BTW.)
I've pushed a fix, but since the fix is in a shared library you won't see a update notification in XBMC. Just give it a while and then try again.
Ok thanks, i will try again later. I'm very happy that the order issue is fixed, also many thanks for that!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actress is missing when import to XBMC0