• 77(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
I'll try with Estuary, but Rapier supported the Next Aired addon and showed its info when I use it on my older pc with Kodi 19.
Estuary does not show any "next aired" date as well.
by opening the addon from the list, it shows the days of the next week with 0s beside them, meaning no show pops up in the week.
how to test that data fetching from thetvdb is working properly? is there any version of this addon that relies on themoviedb, instead?
Not that I know of. I never seen it used with themoviedb.
Choose "TMDb TV Shows" as your information provider on your folder with series.
Run Update Library in order to scrap your series.
In the settings of "TV Shows Next Aired" addon run the action **Reset all data** and update the TV information now.
Be patient. It might run quite long time.
I have library of around 250 series it it took around 1h40m.
still nothing. also, a couple of these exceptions in the log:
Code:
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'IndexError'>
                                                   Error Contents: list index out of range
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/resources/lib/next_aired_dialog.py", line 48, in onInit
                                                       self.set_properties()
                                                     File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/resources/lib/next_aired_dialog.py", line 99, in set_properties
                                                       self.listitems[ndx].append(listitem)
                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^
                                                   IndexError: list index out of range
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

Then you must have something wrong with your TV Show Next Aired addon installation.
What dependencies you have for that addon?
I have the following:
arrow 1.2.3
certifi 2023.5.7
chardet 5.1.0
python-dateutil 2.8.2
idna 3.4.0
requests 2.31.0
Simple Cache Module 2.0.2
simplejson 3.19.1+matrix.1
six 1.16.0+matrix.1
The TVDB APIv2 1.0.34
typing_extensions 4.7.1
urllib 2.1.0
are these the dependencies in your system python, pip list, etc?
Debug-enabled log should show the sys.path the addon is started with.

scott s.
I highly doubt this is the issue -- in any case, the system is a raspios bookworm on a pi4.
is there anything I should pay attention to? should I debug the python script myself?
it's going to be tough to make my system match the pip packages of another user's...
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8