Win Add on movie links don't work
Hi there;

I have xbmc and when I click on any video from the thousands on it not even 1 link is there to play the video.
Yesterday I just did watch video's and now I can click on the add on and search any movie. the problem is now there is not even 1 link on the whole xbmc to play the video.

any suggestion how to solve this ?

Greetz Bas
I did reinstall xbmx still the same problem mine I net connection is perfect just not loading any video link
you're asking on the wrong forum.
Can someone please help me?
My Mum used Kodi and it was easy, find the show, and watch episode after episode. Was amazing.
She bought me the latest one at dec 17 with alexa and I literally spend about 45 mins before each episode trying to find a link that works, surely the better version wouldn't be made to be worse? Can someone please help me sort this and send me in the right direction of how to use kodi properly.
Many thanks.
Uk by the way.
You could stop using unreliable pirate add-ons and find another source. Team Kodi doesn't want anything to do with these add-ons, so you will have to take your concerns to the add-on developers rather than this forum. These piracy add-ons have nothing to do with the core Kodi code.
The right direction starts with our piracy policy (wiki), followed by this thread perhaps.

If there's any further questions afterwards post them here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add on movie links don't work0