Linux set top box Prismcube XBMC crash
Hi,
I have a Prismcube ruby running xbmc 12.2(no 12.3 update yet for this box)
and since I have installed a dlink sharecenter NAS 4TB, when I read a video file or mp3 or image from NAS (mounted via SMB) after some times (random) I have xbmc that crash and I am back to tv channels and I have to restart the box in orderto be able to play the file again
any ideas on how to solve this issue?
thank you in advance
Debug Log
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2014-02-24, 16:39)fritsch Wrote: Debug Log

Xbmclog file is empty, 0kb!?
any feedback pls?
Log file is empty
Look inside your userdata (wiki) and if any advancedsettings.xml rename it and try again.

also pastebin the content of the advancedsettings.xml if it exists

The only possible thing that makes xbmc output no logs would be in that file, otherwise who installed xbmc in that box may have modified xbmc in otherways and if thats the case you are in wrong forums.
(2014-02-28, 20:12)uNiversal Wrote: Look inside your userdata (wiki) and if any advancedsettings.xml rename it and try again.

The only possible thing that makes xbmc output no logs would be in that file, otherwise who installed xbmc in that box may have modified xbmc in otherways and if thats the case you are in wrong forums.

Will do tx
Ya looks to me on further look, you need to go complain with http://prismcube.com/
[quote='uNiversal' pid='1640039' dateline='1393612597']
Ya looks to me on further look, you need to go complain
Already done
They are saying the same thing because it seams that im the only one with this issue

Not in prismcube.com because i have blackhole image
(2014-02-28, 20:12)uNiversal Wrote: Look inside your userdata (wiki) and if any advancedsettings.xml rename it and try again.

here is what i got in advancesetting;xml

<advancedsettings>
<video>
<defaultplayer>omxplayer</defaultplayer>
<defaultdvdplayer>omxplayer</defaultdvdplayer>
</video>
<audio>
<defaultplayer>omxplayer</defaultplayer>
<streamsilence>false</streamsilence>
</audio>
<packagefoldersize>0</packagefoldersize>
<fanartres>360</fanartres>
<imageres>360</imageres>
<bginfoloadermaxthreads>2</bginfoloadermaxthreads>
<useddsfanart>false</useddsfanart>
<lookandfeel>
<guires>720</guires>
</lookandfeel>
</advancedsettings>
then complain with blackhole - you run a build that was not done by us.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Ok tx
(2014-02-28, 21:29)fritsch Wrote: then complain with blackhole - you run a build that was not done by us.
Ok but this is still xbmc .
I think debug mast work too on primscube.
You know whot mast be add or whot file edit to run debug ?
read Debug log (wiki) if debugging cannot be turned on and created via that you're out of luck and even if debig is turned on, xbmc mods alone may be the culprit, who knows.
I cant update any help how to do?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
set top box Prismcube XBMC crash0