Intel NUC - Bay Trail (Celeron Generation CPU) - DN2820FYKH
(2014-02-12, 03:16)nooryani84 Wrote: So you're going to punish an entire community for what a handful of users have said here? How about contacting your retailer or Intel? I'm sorry for your frustrations, though sometimes this shit happens.

Edit: XBMC is done in people's spare time, you haven't paid anything for it. I can't name any software that can match XBMC in value even if I spent upwards of $100 on it. Not to mention software that is based on XBMC.

Don't shit on people like 00b5 who are giving you advice... it's uncalled for.

Blah blah blah you suck very productive advice. That is the most holistic advice I have ever received.
XBMC is open source under open GPL so it is not free, A community that creates a culture of bullies is a very serious issue in my opinion and I will NOT tolerate bully culture. go shove 100 dollars up your assh0le. Norway was and is a total ww2 axis sympathizer you have a culture of bending over to bullies.

(2014-02-12, 03:45)two515ty Wrote:
(2014-02-12, 03:05)SgtSlaughter Wrote: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Intel fixed the broken BIOS issues.
QUIT defending bad programming.

I am truly done with this forum now.

If i ever get rich I will never donate to XBMC!!! Especially after the way I was treated by the lackluster people that post here.

You're so whiny! XBMC is free software, no one cares if you leave or stay, and the majority of the people who replied to your DON'T even develop for XBMC and were just random people trying to help you! If you're going to go, just go. There's no need to make an announcement like someone is supposed to cry and beg you to stay. Geez. If you've even gotten any functionality or use out of XBMC, you should donate, especially considering XBMC has NOTHING to do with your NUC issues. How can you continue to use an amazing software like XBMC, yet think that the developers (who, once again, are doing this for free) don't deserve your money because no one was able to give you an instant magical fix on an unpaid support forum? That's the most childish, disrespectful, arrogant mentality I've ever seen. Good luck "getting rich" with that kind of attitude.

I was impressed with intel's support. I was disappointed with the XBMC's forum reaction. with one major BIOS release I lost all of my POST and visual BIOS support.

(2014-02-12, 03:45)two515ty Wrote:
(2014-02-12, 03:05)SgtSlaughter Wrote: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Intel fixed the broken BIOS issues.
QUIT defending bad programming.

I am truly done with this forum now.

If i ever get rich I will never donate to XBMC!!! Especially after the way I was treated by the lackluster people that post here.

You're so whiny! XBMC is free software, no one cares if you leave or stay, and the majority of the people who replied to your DON'T even develop for XBMC and were just random people trying to help you! If you're going to go, just go. There's no need to make an announcement like someone is supposed to cry and beg you to stay. Geez. If you've even gotten any functionality or use out of XBMC, you should donate, especially considering XBMC has NOTHING to do with your NUC issues. How can you continue to use an amazing software like XBMC, yet think that the developers (who, once again, are doing this for free) don't deserve your money because no one was able to give you an instant magical fix on an unpaid support forum? That's the most childish, disrespectful, arrogant mentality I've ever seen. Good luck "getting rich" with that kind of attitude.

I was warning the fellow XBMC users about the Bay Trail NUC. Losing total sound support on windows 8 is a major flaw after a BIOS upgrade. Sorry I didn't give everyone a piece of my asshole after Intel made a mistake. I guess i should just say "thank you master"

Messages In This Thread
Today I stuck at EFI screen - by YaPaY - 2014-10-31, 13:39
RE: Intel NUC - HTPC (Bay Trail/Silvermont 2013Q4 edition) - by SgtSlaughter - 2014-02-12, 04:22
Intel NUC b - by pratt733 - 2014-02-24, 19:24
RE: Intel NUC DN2820fykh - by thethirdnut - 2014-02-24, 20:08
RE: Intel NUC DN2820fykh - by pratt733 - 2014-02-24, 20:44
RE: Intel NUC DN2820fykh - by thethirdnut - 2014-02-24, 20:56
RE: Intel NUC DN2820fykh - by Le Freak - 2014-02-24, 22:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel NUC - Bay Trail (Celeron Generation CPU) - DN2820FYKH5