• 6(current)
Android New Android KitKat Quad Core CPU/Octocore GPU TV boxes out in 16 days, thoughts?
Please someone upload a video showing XBMC, please. OP can you make a poll so the s802 users can vote if they recommend this devices for xbmc or not.
This devices has been out for sometime now, yet there are many that can't decide for the lack of feedback. Count me on that Tongue
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
Veronica: +1
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
I'm doing a video I'll upload today. I have been running the aeon nox skin with no issues on the tronsmart.
(2014-04-28, 21:17)ilovemymac Wrote: I'm doing a video I'll upload today. I have been running the aeon nox skin with no issues on the tronsmart.

Can you also refer to file types you play?
Yea so far I have played many 1080p Mkv, mp4,m4v, and avi all fine
Grrrrrreat
Bump
This looks great.

Veronica: You don`t need to bump it...
(2014-04-28, 21:40)ilovemymac Wrote: Yea so far I have played many 1080p Mkv, mp4,m4v, and avi all fine
Can you compare performance to an Intel NUC, Amazon FTV or another box for comparison? Thanks.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2014-04-28, 21:17)ilovemymac Wrote: I'm doing a video I'll upload today. I have been running the aeon nox skin with no issues on the tronsmart.

Any news on this?
The reviews for the S802 based Vega S89 on Amazon say that there's no DD/DTS passthru, and enabling that in XBMC causes video to play at 1fps. So I'm assuming that is wrong based on people saying above that mkv plays fine?
I received my vega elite today, first impression it isnt good.
All films are stored on a nas server and played using nfs.
avi files are not playing or skipping alot and pausing any video makes the audio lag.
I downgraded to xbmc gotham rc1 but that didnt help.
Any suggestions? Help would be much appreciated very much.
I have the M8 and it is running fantastic so far. Super fast .. Am running Gotham Rc1 and Hd playback is great . Hd Passthrough is awesome. My only concern is that AirPlay via Gotham is only showing video with no audio . I am thinking this is a build issue as it is the same with my Q7 quad unit. You need to use the Xbmc provided with the firmware as it is tweaked a little for better playback. Stock Gotham 1080 playback is not as smooth.
(2014-05-03, 22:25)MrCrispy Wrote: The reviews for the S802 based Vega S89 on Amazon say that there's no DD/DTS passthru, and enabling that in XBMC causes video to play at 1fps. So I'm assuming that is wrong based on people saying above that mkv plays fine?

You can have MKV files that don't have DD/DTS so just because MKV files play doesn't mean that DD/DTS is working.
(2014-05-04, 00:43)tential Wrote:
(2014-05-03, 22:25)MrCrispy Wrote: The reviews for the S802 based Vega S89 on Amazon say that there's no DD/DTS passthru, and enabling that in XBMC causes video to play at 1fps. So I'm assuming that is wrong based on people saying above that mkv plays fine?

You can have MKV files that don't have DD/DTS so just because MKV files play doesn't mean that DD/DTS is working.

I agree, and maybe the tester didn't have HDMI receiver? Anyway will wait for confirmation from others.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Android KitKat Quad Core CPU/Octocore GPU TV boxes out in 16 days, thoughts?1