Gotham nightly.
Ok thanks guys, i've already switched back to master as I was found it to be more stable than beta1, not really a big surprise at the moment Smile

I'll most likely go back to Gotham we stable arrives before any big changes are made to H*

Cheers
(2014-03-15, 12:44)darkreign Wrote: Ok thanks guys, i've already switched back to master as I was found it to be more stable than beta1, not really a big surprise at the moment Smile

I'll most likely go back to Gotham we stable arrives before any big changes are made to H*

Cheers

I don't think you're understanding what we are saying. There are two branches that, for some reason, are more or less identical. A nightly build of the Gotham branch is the same as a nightly build of the master branch. The labeling of anything as 14 is premature and doesn't mean anything. 14 doesn't exist yet.
From my understanding that's because we're early in the process so pretty much everything applied to Master is also going in Gotham. So at the moment I believe the only difference is Gotham branch has a ffmpeg backport commit that Master doesn't (probably not applied to Master as fix will come when ffmpeg is bumped), but later on they may diverge if any new features get added to Master, or maybe a more robust solution to something is required for Master, but only a quick hack is put into Gotham branch to gets things working.
100% correct jjd-uk. The only other change at the moment (other than the ffmpeg change) is the versioning between the two branches.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham nightly.0