I can't get the 16:9 resolution
[solve]

first, sorry for my english... i'm not very good.

so, in xbmc i can't get the widescreen format (16:9) on my sony hdtv.

two things:

1- i have the cable that come with the xbox (white, red and yellow). it's not really the hd resolution i want to get but only the 16:9 format... but in the xbmc config, it's only the option 4:3 that available. so does i need to buy another cable?

2- i cannot have access anymore to the original msdash, so i cannot set any resolution or anything else.

again, sorry for my bad english. Confused

edit: i've install a new version, more recent, and it's working good!

thanks!

no need to buy additional cables. but you must have access to the m$ dash or a similar dash (unleashx etc) that can change your resolution from 4:3 to 16:9
add yourself to the xbmc forums frappr map!
if i can get unleashx working, i can set the 16x9 resolution, and after start xbmc and i will have the 16x9?

but xbmc start right away after i've turn on the xbox. so, does unleashx will set forever the 16:9 resolution or it's the msdash will do that?
yes unleashx will make the chnage in the settings permanent. after that, if you reboot to xbmc you will have the 16:9 option enabled. same with m$ dash.
add yourself to the xbmc forums frappr map!
it's not working...

in unleashx, i've set the option to "widescreen" and i've change after that my xbox to boot directly in xbmc but the only option i have is "default" and "4:3"

what the problem? Image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I can't get the 16:9 resolution0