• 8(current)
BOX
Are you using the install from zip file function or are manually copying the skin.BOX13 foder under the addons folder?

You should use the second approach
Zip file install . I'll try copying the folder over.

Whoop whoop .

That did the trick . sorted .

Cheers.
DjCisco, Thanks for the update and the continued work on this skin. I have a couple things

- The extrafanart is no longer working for me during music playback(but I also just updated to Gotham so I'm not sure if that has to do with it)

- Does anyone else agree that music artists should be the large top button(where albums is now)? Never mind if its just me but I always browse by artist never by albums

- I liked the previous, smaller widget name rather than the new larger one on the above the widget(but that is just my preference)

Thanks again the skin is looking great!
(2014-05-26, 08:39)Lionverse Wrote: DjCisco, Thanks for the update and the continued work on this skin. I have a couple things

- The extrafanart is no longer working for me during music playback(but I also just updated to Gotham so I'm not sure if that has to do with it)

- Does anyone else agree that music artists should be the large top button(where albums is now)? Never mind if its just me but I always browse by artist never by albums

- I liked the previous, smaller widget name rather than the new larger one on the above the widget(but that is just my preference)

Thanks again the skin is looking great!

I will check it.
I already checked the extrafanart fucntionality and everything seems fine,

I found a bug regarding the display of the label for Artist Fanart Path under skin seetings this has been corrected and is available on github. This was concerning only the label display so it doesnt really affect the extrafanart function.
Weird, is there anything I have to do differently for Gotham to get the extrafanart to work? The extrafanart is setup as \MusicFolder\Artist\extrafanart\ and was working before but since the update to Gotham and Box13 I get only the main fanart.jpg. Thanks for any help.
If only the main fanart appears. This means that nothing is found under extrafanart or the extrafanart path has not been set. Since you receantly changed to gotham. Did you remember to set the path for music extrafanart?
Hi,

i think there are some bugs (gotham):

- on PC and Raspi, the recently list for movies and tv shows on the home screen is empty.
- the grey arrow on left side of the home screen can't clicked by mouse. I must use the keyboard.
- on screensaver -> settings -> dim, i can't select the OK, Cancel and Standard buttons by keyboard. I can only move the slider.
(2014-05-27, 18:57)VDreams Wrote: - on PC and Raspi, the recently list for movies and tv shows on the home screen is empty.

I dont see this behaviour neither on my nor on my raspberry pi. Do yo see the receantly added when you change to another skin?

(2014-05-27, 18:57)VDreams Wrote: - the grey arrow on left side of the home screen can't clicked by mouse. I must use the keyboard.

This is not a Bug, that element simply doesnt have mouse support.
I already added mouse support on my current working version, So it will be available later on

(2014-05-27, 18:57)VDreams Wrote: - on screensaver -> settings -> dim, i can't select the OK, Cancel and Standard buttons by keyboard. I can only move the slider.

Confirmed ,Now in my to do list
(2014-05-27, 08:43)DjCisco Wrote: If only the main fanart appears. This means that nothing is found under extrafanart or the extrafanart path has not been set. Since you receantly changed to gotham. Did you remember to set the path for music extrafanart?

Sorry I'm an idiot, I forgot that file structure wasn't standard like i think it is with videos. It's working great now thanks again.
I switched on both to confluence skin which show me the last 5 added movies/tv-shows. Then i switched back to box13 and still no recently added movie nor tv-show appears.

I have your latest github commit installed (bbfd826558).

Btw, i like this skin very much!

(2014-05-27, 22:30)DjCisco Wrote:
(2014-05-27, 18:57)VDreams Wrote: - on PC and Raspi, the recently list for movies and tv shows on the home screen is empty.

I dont see this behaviour neither on my nor on my raspberry pi. Do yo see the receantly added when you change to another skin?

(2014-05-27, 18:57)VDreams Wrote: - the grey arrow on left side of the home screen can't clicked by mouse. I must use the keyboard.

This is not a Bug, that element simply doesnt have mouse support.
I already added mouse support on my current working version, So it will be available later on

(2014-05-27, 18:57)VDreams Wrote: - on screensaver -> settings -> dim, i can't select the OK, Cancel and Standard buttons by keyboard. I can only move the slider.

Confirmed ,Now in my to do list
This is a very small request. In the main / top screens, film posters, tv posters and albums have a dark translucent border but in single preview the border is bright white. I think it would look better as dark translucent throughout. Would it be possible to include the choice?

Cheers for creating my favourite OpenELEC skin. It's awesome Smile
DjCisco

Meant to say that I am also experiencing the lack of recent and random lists on my Pi install *but not PC). Same issue as reported by VDreams.
Well that is strange. I have checked again. Tested on my 2 PCs and 2 Raspberry Pis and everything works fine.

I am currently in the middle of implementing a major update. So more testing on this will have to wait.
It really is strange. On the Pi, the last 5 tv and movies show up on Confluence but not Box13. On the PC, the background art for tv only shows on the man window once you have looked at a single entry in either movies, tv or music i.e. drilled down one level and then come back up. I've tried reinstalls on both PC and Pi. Same outcome. All this since the Gotham rollout, so it must be connected. Things were flawless beforehand.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17