• 18(current)
BOX
Thanks for the Recommended Episodes widget again. Works great! Cheers
Any developments?
I just updated to the latest version and am having some issues with the widgets.

1- the episodes in progress widget won't show anything. Others like tv shows in progress work but episodes is always empty.

2- I use the random album widget and before selecting an album would play it. Now selecting an album opens the album track list. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but I definitely prefer the old action.

Not an issue but just a preference-

When not on a widget item homescreen fanart comes from the whole library. I liked the old way better of getting the fanart from what's in the widget or if you could point to a specific folder that would be good to.

Any plans to be able to set a favorite as a homescreen item?

Thanks
(2014-09-26, 17:05)lowfi Wrote: Any developments?

Yup still working on the skin, I currently have less spare time, so it will take longer. but generally I am preparing for the official release.
(2014-09-27, 01:35)Lionverse Wrote: I just updated to the latest version and am having some issues with the widgets.

1- the episodes in progress widget won't show anything. Others like tv shows in progress work but episodes is always empty.

2- I use the random album widget and before selecting an album would play it. Now selecting an album opens the album track list. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but I definitely prefer the old action.

Not an issue but just a preference-

When not on a widget item homescreen fanart comes from the whole library. I liked the old way better of getting the fanart from what's in the widget or if you could point to a specific folder that would be good to.

Any plans to be able to set a favorite as a homescreen item?

Thanks

1 I will check it out

2 I will see if I can add an option to open or play an album from a widget

2 Specifically for random widgets, it is not possible anymore to display the widgets elements background. While not on the widget. Thats why it now displays random images of the widgets category

2 Specific Background Images for Main Menu Items , not really one of my priorities but I will add it to my todo list

2 Favourite as home screen item, this is already possible.

The following custom items can be a Home Menu Item:
Addons
Playlists
Favourites
Thanks so much!

Sorry somehow I saw the favorites window option but missed the custom favorite item.

Also if it's helpful to diagnose the widget issue I'm on an atv2 and version 13.2
So I just did a fresh install of openelec, and now it tells me that box is incompatible because dependencies are not met. What are the dependencies?

Edit: Reinstalled again and it's working fine. Must've had a bad install.
hi thank you for this great skin ! I like it Smile
may you add plz the possibility to add custom video addons on the widgets ?
and is it possible to add arial font so arabic caracters appears
& thanks a lot .
(2014-10-19, 19:57)Zombi Wrote: hi thank you for this great skin ! I like it Smile
& thanks a lot .

Hi What do you mean by "add custom video addons on the widgets". Do you mean having a widget whwre you can place addons, likr a widget having youtube,mtv,vevo, comedy central etc. or do you mean a widget that displays content from an addon, like having a widget that shows trailers from the itunes trailer addon. Or do you mean something else?
Hello , is there any way to add a bookmark widget , go to the favorites in the main menu?

Thank you .
(2014-10-22, 08:26)DjCisco Wrote:
(2014-10-19, 19:57)Zombi Wrote: hi thank you for this great skin ! I like it Smile
& thanks a lot .

Hi What do you mean by "add custom video addons on the widgets". Do you mean having a widget whwre you can place addons, likr a widget having youtube,mtv,vevo, comedy central etc. or do you mean a widget that displays content from an addon, like having a widget that shows trailers from the itunes trailer addon. Or do you mean something else?

yes I mean having a widget where you can place addons like youtube,pulsar,vevo etc but if it is possible to add content from addon or favorite items that will be nice too .

thanks Smile
(2014-11-02, 05:44)carlos125 Wrote: Hello , is there any way to add a bookmark widget , go to the favorites in the main menu?

Thank you .

A Bookmarks widget? This makes no sense to me since bookmars are specific to each single video or maybe I just understood you wrong.

Placing a tile on the home menu to go to favourites is already possible. You can add the Favourites tile to any of the main menus or to the side menu of the home screen

(2014-11-02, 22:08)Zombi Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 08:26)DjCisco Wrote:
& thanks a lot .

yes I mean having a widget where you can place addons like youtube,pulsar,vevo etc but if it is possible to add content from addon or favorite items that will be nice too .

thanks Smile

I will not be implementing that feature any time soon. You can however make any tile a custom addon. So you could have a menu where all your tiles are addons.
Just noticed this skin appear on Kodi (beta 2) repo and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there before but is marked as incompatable - dependencies not met? Does this mean we can expect it to be updated soon so we can use it on Kodi?

Hope so as Kodi is seriously lacking on (working) decent skins at the moment....
(2014-11-14, 20:39)blondeshanks Wrote: Just noticed this skin appear on Kodi (beta 2) repo and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there before but is marked as incompatable - dependencies not met? Does this mean we can expect it to be updated soon so we can use it on Kodi?

Hope so as Kodi is seriously lacking on (working) decent skins at the moment....

This skin was receantly added to the official Gotham repo. This is as of now a Gothan only skin. Maybe the kodi beta 2 shows all gotham skins, I havent Helix installed so I cant really say why you see the box skin, but it actually shouldnt appear on the list.

I will however migrate the skin to helix, this will be after I finish performing some minor bugfixes in the current version
Loving this skin, well done man one of the best I've seen so far, I've just updated to the new Kodi Beta2, looking forward to using it there!
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17