• 19(current)
BOX
Is it possible to add a custom background image?
(2014-11-26, 21:19)CHINCB Wrote: Is it possible to add a custom background image?
No I asked about that too. He said he may add it later but it's not a priority .
hi
sorry for my english

i am a newbie for this, i have a question
how can i custom home menu , i want add a new video path about document , and a music video.
i spent lots of hours ,still can't work

someone can help me? please.
thanks
(2014-11-28, 16:28)mina Wrote: how can i custom home menu , i want add a new video path about document , and a music video.
i spent lots of hours ,still can't work

Go to the custom home menu option in Skin Settings, and select the 'swiss army knife' icon. It will let you choose a custom favorite/playlist, etc.
Thanks DjCisco, this is a great skin.

- When displaying TV episodes in thumbnail view, it also contains episode plot info. Is it possible to have an option to disable the info and fit more space for thumbnails? In the List view, there is an option for "wide list", which disables info. It'd be nice if there was something similar for the Thumbnail view.

- On the Show Info page, the Cast option is the first item on the list, followed by Play. Can this be swapped so Play is first? Seems a little odd for a first option. It's a bit awkward, especially when the kids are using it and can't read the options. Most skins seem to use Play as the first option.

- The top-left little icons on the homescreen is a bit unintuitive. it was a bit confusing working out that I had to go up and down all the time to get between menus. Are there any plans to make it a bit more user-friendly? Like perhaps have a label appear when the menu is hilighted, or perhaps dim the homescreen tiles when the menu is selected. Something to make it more obvious to the average user (and wife and kids) how to navigate.

Thank you again for this skin.
Just discovered this skin and I'm really liking it. One thing I'm really missing is a way to set specific shortcuts as home tiles. I use Advanced Launcher to set/open shortcuts (like opening Chrome to a specific website or starting an emulator). With other skins, I could set one of those shortcuts as favorite and then set that favorite a tile on the home menu. My only option with this skin seems to be to set Favorites (all of them) as a single tile or Advanced Launcher (which contains all of the shortcuts) to a single tile. Is there a work around or am I missing something?
Current Rig:
XBMC 13.1 Git:20140604-0d1d803 (Compiled: June 4, 2014)
Transparency! 6.0.6
Windows 8.1 with Media Center
Intel Core i5-3470 3.20GHz, 64bit
8GB DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Realtek High Definition Audio, driver version 6.0.1.6710
(2014-12-03, 12:52)ajr30 Wrote: Just discovered this skin and I'm really liking it. One thing I'm really missing is a way to set specific shortcuts as home tiles. I use Advanced Launcher to set/open shortcuts (like opening Chrome to a specific website or starting an emulator). With other skins, I could set one of those shortcuts as favorite and then set that favorite a tile on the home menu. My only option with this skin seems to be to set Favorites (all of them) as a single tile or Advanced Launcher (which contains all of the shortcuts) to a single tile. Is there a work around or am I missing something?

When you want to customize a tile you have to select the "Custom Tile" option (swiss army knife icon) there you will be able to select a single favorite as a Home Tile
(2014-11-30, 11:36)Prizm4 Wrote: Thanks DjCisco, this is a great skin.

- When displaying TV episodes in thumbnail view, it also contains episode plot info. Is it possible to have an option to disable the info and fit more space for thumbnails? In the List view, there is an option for "wide list", which disables info. It'd be nice if there was something similar for the Thumbnail view.

- On the Show Info page, the Cast option is the first item on the list, followed by Play. Can this be swapped so Play is first? Seems a little odd for a first option. It's a bit awkward, especially when the kids are using it and can't read the options. Most skins seem to use Play as the first option.

- The top-left little icons on the homescreen is a bit unintuitive. it was a bit confusing working out that I had to go up and down all the time to get between menus. Are there any plans to make it a bit more user-friendly? Like perhaps have a label appear when the menu is hilighted, or perhaps dim the homescreen tiles when the menu is selected. Something to make it more obvious to the average user (and wife and kids) how to navigate.

Thank you again for this skin.

I am currently on Holidays so no work will be done on the skin until next year.

I appreciate your input. I will work on your first 2 remarks. The third remark is not really something I am plannig to change.
Hi DjCisco,

I was wondering - is there a setting or something which I can set to show the OSD when Pausing a movie?
I'm sure it was shown before... It would be handy to at least see the movie/video progress bar when it's paused (time elapsed/remaining).

Thank you, and congrats on making it to the official repo Wink
(2014-12-05, 14:33)Trickass Wrote: Hi DjCisco,

I was wondering - is there a setting or something which I can set to show the OSD when Pausing a movie?
I'm sure it was shown before... It would be handy to at least see the movie/video progress bar when it's paused (time elapsed/remaining).

Thank you, and congrats on making it to the official repo Wink

That was removed to improve touch support. I will check it out. But as I mentioned previously nothing will happen until next year
Thanks DJCisco for your reply to my last comment, and I hope you enjoy your holidays. I'm liking this skin more and more.

When you start work again, I've noticed a couple things:

- In Thumb Info view for Movies, the rating field is just a little too short to fit in the text "PG-13" (see screenshot).

- In regular Thumb view for Movies, there's no movie duration info. And there's no duration listed in the Show Info screen, so you don't know how long a movie is until you start it. Perhaps that would be something to add to the Show Info screen?

- Someone may have already mentioned this, but is there plans to add a dedicated Subtitles On/Off button on the OSD?

thanks again
Damn, I just moved over to the RC build of Helix and I find this. Are there any plans on making it work with Helix? It looks awesome.
(2014-12-03, 17:55)DjCisco Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 12:52)ajr30 Wrote: Just discovered this skin and I'm really liking it. One thing I'm really missing is a way to set specific shortcuts as home tiles. I use Advanced Launcher to set/open shortcuts (like opening Chrome to a specific website or starting an emulator). With other skins, I could set one of those shortcuts as favorite and then set that favorite a tile on the home menu. My only option with this skin seems to be to set Favorites (all of them) as a single tile or Advanced Launcher (which contains all of the shortcuts) to a single tile. Is there a work around or am I missing something?

When you want to customize a tile you have to select the "Custom Tile" option (swiss army knife icon) there you will be able to select a single favorite as a Home Tile

I'm a dope! I was exactly where you told me to go and I only saw Video, Music, Image, Program, M Playlist, and V Playlist... I didn't think to scroll down. Maybe there should be an arrow or something to let you know when you can scroll down to more tiles as this isn't always apparent.

Thanks, this is awesome.
Current Rig:
XBMC 13.1 Git:20140604-0d1d803 (Compiled: June 4, 2014)
Transparency! 6.0.6
Windows 8.1 with Media Center
Intel Core i5-3470 3.20GHz, 64bit
8GB DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Realtek High Definition Audio, driver version 6.0.1.6710
Hi!

Love the skin, great job on it. I have only one gripe with it. While playing video and skipping through it there is no indicator of the position i'm at. It would be nice if an indicator with atleast a percentage of the playback is implemented. Maybe something like the volume indicator but in the bottom instead of the top or just use the nar that is shown when I'm in the home menu during video playback.

And happy holidays and enjoy your vacation!
(2014-12-08, 22:27)Tobby Wrote: Damn, I just moved over to the RC build of Helix and I find this. Are there any plans on making it work with Helix? It looks awesome.
Same here. This skin looks really great, hope it will be available for Kodi soon. Smile Keep up the good work, DjCisco!
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17