Release Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview
(2014-08-20, 12:08)diedrichg Wrote: Hello there. I just found this thread and I am super excited to get it running! I have a FI9831W that we will be using to watch our newborn that is due to arrive the second week of September.

Smile It's been really useful for us to keep an eye on our little one while watching TV, especially with just the sound detection as she does wriggle a lot while sleeping! It would be nice if there was less lag from the feed but maybe the 9831 is better in that regard than the 9821.

(2014-08-20, 12:08)diedrichg Wrote: I currently have the 2.11.1.10 firmware installed, have you been able to update the addon yet or should I downgrade? Which firmware version definitely works? You may want to keep different versions of the addon for different firmware.

There's actually nothing I can do as the problem is with the camera firmware. The V-2.11.2.8_20140410 firmware works fine for me but it's not recommended to downgrade as it would leave you vulnerable to known attacks. I don't know the details but see here http://foscam.us/forum/2-11-1-10-firmwar...t9797.html

Back in June Foscam sent me a test patch which when applied to the latest firmware did fix the problems I was having, so that's what I'm currently running. I don't know whether this patch would also work for the 9831. I don't know why it is taking them so long to release a fixed firmware.
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foscam HD - by George - 2014-03-27, 17:30
RE: Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion detection preview - by Leopold - 2014-08-20, 15:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview1