Help with choosing an Android machine for XBMC, please.
Hello,

As you can tell, I am brand spanking new here, so hello. I am relatively new to XBMC, but I have installed it on a Mac and a PC. I am looking to cut the size of my machine down, so I went on the hunt to build a small and inexpensive build. While I was researching, I ran into a few Android boxes that I think I would really dig. Not only would I be able to use XBMC, but I would be able to play some emulators, mainly the NES. Plus, there are other cool apps in GooglePlay I would use.

I am looking at the new Amazon FireTV, the KEEDOX® Quad Core Android Google 4.2.2 Smart TV Box XBMC and the MatricomⓇ G-Box MX2 Dual Core XBMC Android 4.2 TV Box + Special Edition XBMC. I don't know if these are any good to use or if there are other things out there that may fit me needs. I am so new to this, it ain't even funny. All that I want to do is use XBMC, occasionally stream from an external HDD and use GooglePlay for apps and games. I would like to be able to stream in 1080p, too.

If anyone can lend me some advice, suggestions or help, I would surely appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your responses!

Testudo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with choosing an Android machine for XBMC, please.1