[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
Can you help me understand if this patch will do what I'm hoping it will do...

Prior to using the match I can successfully play music audio EITHER:

- on the TV connected to the OpenELEC box
OR
- (using context menu>Play using..) send the audio to a DLNA radio in the kitchen (made visible via UPnP settings)

I'm looking for a way to have the audio play on both devices at the same time in sync. So the control is via Kodi, the artwork shows on the TV, and the audio plays in both places. Is this patch the way to do that? If not, how can I achieve this? Can Kodi send to an airplay target (I have an airport express that connects to the aux in of the radio) in the same way that it can receive airplay? Or can I use the DLNA capabilities of the radio?

IF the answer to the above is that it should do it, then I also have a problem making it work...
I have installed it via OpenELEC Dev Update, but I don't see the radio available as an option on the "Audio Output Device" section, after I tick "dual audio output" in the System>Audio Output settings area.
When I check System Info>Summary I have version "Kodi 14.2-DualAudio-r017 Git:7cc53a9 (Compiled: Apr 3 2015) and Operating System "OpenELEC (unofficial) - Version 5.0.8 (kernel: Linux 3.17.8) so can I assume the install went OK? If so, do I need to do something else to make the option appear?
Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Plus testing v17 nighlies on Macbook, and using Estuary skin.

Messages In This Thread
Thank you! - by OCDHD - 2014-06-26, 03:56
Works great! Thank you! - by britishopen93 - 2014-07-18, 12:43
RPi Openelec.. how to.. - by kramegna - 2014-12-03, 17:27
RE: [Project] Return of the Dual Audio Output support (Helix/Gotham/Frodo) - by gshodg - 2015-04-22, 21:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9