[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
For me dual audio is essential, I'm so grateful for your work DarkAngel. Surly anyone that wants to swap easily between playing audio through a quality hifi setup or just watch video on the TV (without having the hifi on) needs DA? Are there really so few of us that care about audio more than TV? If I can sign up somewhere to register interest please tell me.

Lack of official interest is so disappointing, and I understand that without that there is no point trying to raise a PR etc.

You mentioned uploading code patches. What parts of Kodi does dual audio effect, or is it OE? I remain confused about where one stops and the other starts. I can read C, and I have clonned Isengard off Github to have a look at improving classical music handling (yet to discover if I will be able to receive offical support), so what is the dual audio dirty fix like?

Happy to get my hands dirty if I can help support this feature.

Messages In This Thread
Thank you! - by OCDHD - 2014-06-26, 03:56
Works great! Thank you! - by britishopen93 - 2014-07-18, 12:43
RPi Openelec.. how to.. - by kramegna - 2014-12-03, 17:27
RE: [Project] Return of the Dual Audio Output support (Helix/Gotham/Frodo) - by DaveBlake - 2015-08-06, 15:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9