[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
Edit: Please ignore, I was able to get it working by putting realtek s/pdif on the first audio and hdmi to tv on 2nd output. Thanks. this is working great.

Hi,

this is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks. I, however, tried this and I am getting stuttering playback and no/noise in audio. I may be doing something wrong here. Here is my setup

- HDMI out going to LG tv that cannot decode ac3 audio
- Realtek ACL892 S/PDIF going to AVR through coax cable which supports ac3 and DTS.

In my settings for first audio pane I have tried both directsound and wasapi going to LG tv through HDMI. There I don't have passthrough enabled. Should I have?
In the 2nd audio settings panel, enabled dual audio and changed the Audio output to directsound or wasapi realtek. I also tried setting this to HDMI as well adn enable passthrough to realtek s/pdif but still same problem.

Can you please let me know how do I configure this.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Thank you! - by OCDHD - 2014-06-26, 03:56
Works great! Thank you! - by britishopen93 - 2014-07-18, 12:43
RPi Openelec.. how to.. - by kramegna - 2014-12-03, 17:27
RE: [Project] Return of the Dual Audio Output support (Helix/Gotham/Frodo) - by t4mm - 2015-08-21, 13:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9