[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
(2022-01-02, 19:13)curtis-r Wrote: Since this project seems abandoned, is there any other way to force multiple audio outputs, such as an advancedsettings.xml switch?

I am able to get sound out of two jacks simultaneously on Windows 10, using the stereo mix.  In my case, I can hear the audio out of the headphone jack on the PC and out of the HDMI that goes to the TV.  I attached a pic of the settings I changed in Windows (below).  

I do have a problem, though.  It breaks when I leave the monitor off for a few hours.  If I turn the monitor off and come back in 30 minutes, everything works fine--I get audio from both places.  But if I leave it with the monitor off for two hours or over night, when I turn the monitor back on, I don't get any audio out of the HDMI.  I don't let the PC go to sleep or hibernate--it's always on.  The monitor and the other peripherals (like the amplifier) get turned off, though.  When I turn the monitor back on, the headphone jack works but the HDMI doesn't.  The only way I have found to get the HDMI audio back is to disable the device and then re-enable it.   

The reason I want this set up is so I can keep listening to Kodi after I have switched the video display to another source (like a game console).

Any suggestions on how to keep the HDMI output working after I cycle power on the monitor would be appreciated. 

Messages In This Thread
Thank you! - by OCDHD - 2014-06-26, 03:56
Works great! Thank you! - by britishopen93 - 2014-07-18, 12:43
RPi Openelec.. how to.. - by kramegna - 2014-12-03, 17:27
RE: [Project] Dual Audio Output support (Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/Gotham/Frodo) - by petehouk - 2022-01-27, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9