• 137(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2016-12-04, 13:46)asplundj Wrote: I would like to map a key that starts the super favourites main folder. I have added
<f>runaddon(plugin.program.super.favourites)</f> to mey keymap.xml. However, if I click on one of the favourites and then hit f to bring up super favourites then I will get to the latest folder I visited and not the main one. How can I solve this?

Also, would it be possible to map a key to the super favourites quick launch? because that one starts much quicker

I figured it out:
<f>ActivateWindow(Videos,"plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites",return)</f>

However, I would still like to map SF quick launch instead
(2016-12-04, 15:28)asplundj Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 13:46)asplundj Wrote: I would like to map a key that starts the super favourites main folder. I have added
<f>runaddon(plugin.program.super.favourites)</f> to mey keymap.xml. However, if I click on one of the favourites and then hit f to bring up super favourites then I will get to the latest folder I visited and not the main one. How can I solve this?

Also, would it be possible to map a key to the super favourites quick launch? because that one starts much quicker

I figured it out:

Was added in version 1.0.53.1 29th July 2016

xbmc.runscript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/quicklaunch.py)
Welcome back spoyser. Smile
(2016-12-17, 20:38)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 15:28)asplundj Wrote:

I figured it out:

xbmc.runscript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/quicklaunch.py)
Thanks, were can I get the latest version?
WELCOME BACK BUDDY. YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED. [emoji1]
(2016-12-17, 23:05)asplundj Wrote:
(2016-12-17, 20:38)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 15:28)asplundj Wrote: I figured it out:

Thanks, were can I get the latest version?

https://github.com/DixieDean/Dixie-Deans...favourites

Sent from my iPhone
Spoyser, I was hoping you would be back! Thank You!

Question, when I make a folder in SF as shortcut on the home menu then open it, is there a way to go directly back to the home screen by pressing the back button instead of going back to the list of SF folders first? Basically I dont want to show all the SF folders by hitting the back button, instead I want to go straight back to home from the SF folder
Welcome back.. we missed you!

Merry Christmas or Seasons greetings.
(2016-12-22, 04:17)jdig4240 Wrote: Spoyser, I was hoping you would be back! Thank You!

Question, when I make a folder in SF as shortcut on the home menu then open it, is there a way to go directly back to the home screen by pressing the back button instead of going back to the list of SF folders first? Basically I dont want to show all the SF folders by hitting the back button, instead I want to go straight back to home from the SF folder

yeah i wanna know this too, all ive done for the minute is right click and make a new manual entry and call it Home then ActivateWindow and have it Activatewindow(Home) then at least youve got a home button rather that going through files,video addons.
(2016-12-22, 18:45)kirkydman Wrote:
(2016-12-22, 04:17)jdig4240 Wrote: Spoyser, I was hoping you would be back! Thank You!

yeah i wanna know this too, all ive done for the minute is right click and make a new manual entry and call it Home then Executebuiltin and have it Activatewindow(Home) then at least youve got a home button rather that going through files,video addons.

The closest i could come up with would be to re-map the back button in the keymap so it always goes to home when you hit back, but I dont want it for everything, only the SF folders.Hmm
(2016-12-22, 18:51)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2016-12-22, 18:45)kirkydman Wrote:

yeah i wanna know this too, all ive done for the minute is right click and make a new manual entry and call it Home then Executebuiltin and have it Activatewindow(Home) then at least youve got a home button rather that going through files,video addons.

The closest i could come up with would be to re-map the back button in the keymap so it always goes to home when you hit back, but I dont want it for everything, only the SF folders.Hmm

Just make the home button then and stick it at the top of the list
Hi spoyser. We've missed you. This is one of the greatest add-ons ever created...

Sent from my SM-J500FN
@SydAndy Post binned for Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki)

No support for banned add-ons, take a few days to read the forum rules. Editing a message that has been binned for violation of the rules, and then re-posting with the edits, is in my mind flouting the rules of the forum, take a few days off and consider the issue you have is in all probability directly related to the banned add-ons. Come back with a proper debug log showing a clean system.
Right clicking is disabled Kodi-wide.

I really don't think it is because of add-ons I have been using for years.

If you could just tell me which file Super Fave mods to hijack right-clicking and forgets to change when uninstalled I will go and hide again.

I have now wasted a few hours and found a work around.

But still knowing the relevant file would enable a more elegant fix.

Thanks
A follow up as to the source of the bugs - When I disabled SF at a system level you get a bug because of whatever file it mods is not changed back. Actually SF crashed Kodi and maybe that caused it.

If you immediately uninstall you get the second bug.

If instead you re-enable SF, THEN uninstall I got a clean system again.

Sounds like 2 bugs to me, but hey, what is three years of CompSci at a top Uni and 20 years in the industry gonna teach me about bugs and robust coding.

Alternatively reinstalling SF and disabling through the SF settings works, as does uninstalling after that.
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6