• 39(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2015-05-01, 16:15)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-05-01, 16:13)Wishmaster Wrote: Hi Spoyser, I have lost my superfile listings and all the icons apart from 1 which is there, how to I get it back to how it was before as this new update has caused everything to vannish

Thanks

Leave it with me, will fix this evening

Thanks also I have noticed that I can not gain access to the stuff I have which is password protected now it comes up with sorry the password was incorrect and I know the password is right and have not changed it
(2015-05-01, 16:33)Wishmaster Wrote:
(2015-05-01, 16:15)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-05-01, 16:13)Wishmaster Wrote: Hi Spoyser, I have lost my superfile listings and all the icons apart from 1 which is there, how to I get it back to how it was before as this new update has caused everything to vannish

Thanks

Leave it with me, will fix this evening

Thanks also I have noticed that I can not gain access to the stuff I have which is password protected now it comes up with sorry the password was incorrect and I know the password is right and have not changed it

That will probably be related to the other issue
(2015-05-01, 16:18)myfototv Wrote:
(2015-05-01, 16:11)usemy Wrote: I'm curious if there is a way to easily share a favourites configuration with multiple PCs/Android Devices? I keep a current list of live streams and handy sources and I'd like to easily update all of the machines/devices easily.

Is there some way this can be done that I'm unaware of?

Thanks!

hi,

1) use the export function in advanced settings,

2) Upload the subsequent Super Favourites.zip to somewhere on the internet, or your own domain

3) In the advanced settings of Super Favourites, Click import from remote file

4) Set the Path for where you uploaded your Super Favourites.zip eg. http://yourdomain.com/Super Favourites.zip

5) Click Import from remote location.

Job Done, hope that helps

That will work. I would like to come up with an automated system, but that certainly does the trick for me.
I appreciate the reply. Thank-you.
1.0.30.1 folder configuration settings fixed
Thanks for the quick fix, everything fine now. by the way the is a great ADDON well done Spoyser
(2015-05-01, 16:50)usemy Wrote:
(2015-05-01, 16:18)myfototv Wrote:
(2015-05-01, 16:11)usemy Wrote: I'm curious if there is a way to easily share a favourites configuration with multiple PCs/Android Devices? I keep a current list of live streams and handy sources and I'd like to easily update all of the machines/devices easily.

Is there some way this can be done that I'm unaware of?

Thanks!

hi,

1) use the export function in advanced settings,

2) Upload the subsequent Super Favourites.zip to somewhere on the internet, or your own domain

3) In the advanced settings of Super Favourites, Click import from remote file

4) Set the Path for where you uploaded your Super Favourites.zip eg. http://yourdomain.com/Super Favourites.zip

5) Click Import from remote location.

Job Done, hope that helps

That will work. I would like to come up with an automated system, but that certainly does the trick for me.
I appreciate the reply. Thank-you.

You're welcome
(2015-05-01, 18:49)spoyser Wrote: 1.0.30.1 folder configuration settings fixed

Brilliant.

Thankyou.
Brilliant addon thanks.

Do thumbnails need to be formatted in a certain way to shows as addons on main menu? I have made some plain thumbnails just to test at 600x600 and 300x300. Both sizes show up in the super favourites menu but not when they are used as a shortcut on main menu. Using CCM Helix skin.
Pics below

(2015-05-02, 01:34)Kevinho Wrote: Brilliant addon thanks.

Do thumbnails need to be formatted in a certain way to shows as addons on main menu? I have made some plain thumbnails just to test at 600x600 and 300x300. Both sizes show up in the super favourites menu but not when they are used as a shortcut on main menu. Using CCM Helix skin.
Pics below

Are they Thumbnails for folders, rather than Thumbnails for Favourites themselves?

Can you see if Favourites themselves work?
Hey spoyser. They are thumbnails for folders. Favourites themselves do work.
Tapatalk has logged me in under a username I never knew I had.
Kevinho
To make synchronizing devices a little easier (when not all at home under the same network) I thought maybe that I could add a my Cubby cloud storage as a via WebDAV?

I don't suppose anyone has already tried this with SuperFavourites and already knows that it works?

Unfortunately I have fallen at the first step. Im having trouble getting the source added via WebDAV. Im following the instructions here: http://kodi.wiki/view/WebDAV and here: https://www.cubby.com/webdav but Im not having much luck, it doesnt connect.

Can anyone assist me?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
EDIT: I also notice that SF export doesn't seem to write to an smb:// location, I thought that was fixed a while ago, or am I mistaken?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2015-05-02, 21:14)jmh2002 Wrote: EDIT: I also notice that SF export doesn't seem to write to an smb:// location, I thought that was fixed a while ago, or am I mistaken?

What version are you using, shares support was added in 1.0.30 (my repo only)
v1.0.30.1 from your repo, and for the moment I only tested on windows.

Ultimately sharing to the cloud is what I hope might be possible somehow, so that my portable devices can stay up to date too Nod
(2015-05-02, 22:23)jmh2002 Wrote: v1.0.30.1 from your repo, and for the moment I only tested on windows.

Ultimately sharing to the cloud is what I hope might be possible somehow, so that my portable devices can stay up to date too Nod

SMB shares on Windows should definitely work, because that is how I tested it.

I'll have another look in the morning.

No idea about WebDAV though I'm afraid.

Just done a quick google and apparently WebDAV support was added to xbmcvfs in Dharma so it sounds like it should work.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6