• 69(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Should I be able to right click on addon and move directly to my defined SF folder and have all the links show and work, or do I need to move to Kodi Favorites first, then through Explore Kodi Favorites and move to my defined SF folder that wayHuh
(2015-09-22, 23:51)tvwiz Wrote: Hi Spoyner...

Here goes... didn't make any difference with Confluence, and my SP version is 2.0.38.2

Here is one thing I just learned I think. If I move an addon from my Kodi Favorites from the explore Kodi favorites menu box and move to my defined SF folder all the links show and work.
If I try to move an addon directly to my defined SF folder it doesn't work.

Now the problem I have is when I right click on an addon I don't see a coomand now to add to Favorites, just Super Favorites. And if I cliclk on Context link, just shows me addon settings and configure, what happened to my move to Kodi favorites?

Is it just me or can Kodi makes you nuts sometimes? lol

As I said in my previous post it is because you are using the "my addons" link.

Your other issue is that you have switched on the SF global menu in the SF settings. That is what gives you the Add to Super Favourites menu item.
(2015-09-22, 23:54)tvwiz Wrote: Should I be able to right click on addon and move directly to my defined SF folder and have all the links show and work, or do I need to move to Kodi Favorites first, then through Explore Kodi Favorites and move to my defined SF folder that wayHuh

Just browse to your addons via the video menu rather than the "my addons" route.

You do not need to go via Kodi favourites if you have the SF global menu enabled (which gives you the Add to Super Favourites menu item)
Sorry Spoyser, just a little confused... I am seeing 2 different SF one in Video Addons and one in Program addons, one version is showing 1. something and the other is showing 2.0.38.2

Am I getting my SF mixed up?
None of my addons are working in my SF folders, I have tried everything you nhave suggested. Sorry to be a pain, just very frustrated. I think SF is AWESOME!!
Seems only when I move an addon from Kodi Favorites everything works fine.
I stiil can't get on a right click to move to Kodi Favorites doing it that way?
Spoyser,

I may have detected an issue they may be causing my problem.

When I look at Super Favorites directly in spoyser repository, it is showing the current version at 1.0.39.1 and yet when I look at Super Favorites in both my video and program addons (My Addons) it is showing version 2.0.38.2. How could there be 2 different versions of Super Favorites? Any advice greatly appreciated :-)
The add-on from spoysers repo always has the most recent up to date one. The add-on from the kodi repo is no always up to date.
Ok, so best to go by spoyser which is 1.039.1, so that must mean kodi repo is 2.0.38.2? I always thought the higher the number, the most recent the updates? Thank you, so now I know where I picked up the other SF addon. So could that being causing my problems? I need to uninstall one. Will I lose all my folders and addon links?
I don't think so. For a precaution backup folder should be made.
This is even getting weirder, I checked the version on Kodi repo on SF, and is showing version 1.0.35, so that makes more sense that spoyser is newer at 1.0.39.1.

So where the heck am I showing a second version of SF at 2.0.38.2Huh?
No clue?
Guess I will backup and try uninstalling all SF's and reinstall.
Thank you Markaisi
Regardless of the version numbers (which does look like you need to do an uninstall first and possibly delete the original zip file from the package folder - why does that file not get delete when an addon is uninstalled I'll never know!!), you simply need to STOP adding the links via the "My addons" link - this will NEVER work - This is the third time I have said this, I will not be repeating myself again.In case you don't realize I am the author of SF so I do know what I am talking about on this one Smile

If you add the links via the video/music/programs menu they will work (proven by the fact that you can add items from inside the addons, and you can add by going via Kodi favourites)

The version of SF in the org repo is actually 1.0.35 (not too sure about 2.0.38.2 - might be a debug version I created for someone in particular).
How did you install SF?
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6