• 103(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Helo spoyser

I have a question please with superfavourites

I use tunein radio on my kodi and i have the heading "radio" on my homescreen

Under that i have sub menus for diffrent cattegories of music from tunein radio for example i have "rock" "chillout" "trance" etc

I use suprerfavourites to make these headings to add radio stations to these categories and it works great

Then i can now click on a submenu for example "rock" and it brings me to a list of rock stations i saved in that categorie that i made with supoer favourites

My question is when i add a new station to the list,i have to manually edit it and add my background picture each time.(i have background for each categorie also).Is it possible to have the background work for each item i add to the list without having to add it seperately/manual each time i add a station to the list (some of my categories have quite a few stations in them and it takes a long time to keep adding one by one).To say for example every station i add to "rock" categorie uses my rock background picture instead of having to add each time seperately

Is it possible to make my background for "rock" be the same for each station i add? And then same with others

Thank you for the adon and i hope i could explain this properly.Maybe probaly im missing something simple in a settings?
(2016-03-18, 18:33)ejmjs Wrote: Hello, me again.
Is there a way to remove non media items such as "next page" or 'back arrow' entries that I've added to SF to see what would happen?
I had tried to see if it would open at the desired page within the addon if I added the "next page" icon the page before I wanted to bring up on SF.
This doesn't work which I'm sure is no surprise to you who is obviously very competent at coding. I unfortunately am at a level where it seems I can't even change the system font - unrelated but gives an idea of my skills (or lack of)... anyway. It doesn't break anything but it is annoying that it sits there, more-so that its because of my own stupidity.
Once again thanks for any help you can send my way.
Mark

So do you just want to delete them?

Can you not do it from the Edit Super Favourite menu, followed by Remove Favourie?
(2016-03-19, 12:26)stringlefellow Wrote: Helo spoyser

I have a question please with superfavourites

I use tunein radio on my kodi and i have the heading "radio" on my homescreen

Under that i have sub menus for diffrent cattegories of music from tunein radio for example i have "rock" "chillout" "trance" etc

I use suprerfavourites to make these headings to add radio stations to these categories and it works great

Then i can now click on a submenu for example "rock" and it brings me to a list of rock stations i saved in that categorie that i made with supoer favourites

My question is when i add a new station to the list,i have to manually edit it and add my background picture each time.(i have background for each categorie also).Is it possible to have the background work for each item i add to the list without having to add it seperately/manual each time i add a station to the list (some of my categories have quite a few stations in them and it takes a long time to keep adding one by one).To say for example every station i add to "rock" categorie uses my rock background picture instead of having to add each time seperately

Is it possible to make my background for "rock" be the same for each station i add? And then same with others

Thank you for the adon and i hope i could explain this properly.Maybe probaly im missing something simple in a settings?

I think I know what you mean.

I'm trying to think of the simplest way to achieve what you want.

What about extending the copy and paste artwork functionality that SF currently has, to allow artwork to be copied from other Super Favourites and then pasted on to others?
Oh,yes i think that might work

It would be easier than navegating each time to the location of the background i want and adding it,i could copy and paste the location each time so it will be quicker

No problem if this is not achevable,i think i am just lazy to add each time i put something in the list Laugh

I was not sure if it was possible that it could be where ok anything i add to list "a" or in my example "rock" genre would use the same back ground,and then anything to list "b" would use the same background for that and list "c" the same and ......

But i think copy and paste would be quicker than now thank you it might work
Hy sorry if you seen this and it wasn't something your interested in but I thought it was nice and wanted to make sure you seen it

sent a message to you

"kilimanjaro aka mediapi

Hey Sean

wanted to get your opinion on a feature I was thinking

The longer a user uses SF the bigger the folders and subfolders get (as you will already know)
so I was thinking of a way to have better (and faster access to folders)....enter....

"Bookmarks"

Bookmarks is a folder that is placed at the top of every folder/subfolder (in essence in every SF section)

users add any folder that they want quick access to, no more needing to go back menus, or go back to home menu, just add to bookmarks

HOW A USER ADDS TO BOOKMARKS
so a user brings up context menu over a folder/subfolder/link they wish to be added to bookmark
(context menu --> add to bookmarks)

once a user adds an item to bookmark, I was thinking it would be nice if the link title went bold (to indicate added to bookmark)

removing of bookmarks could either be done by using context menu again (over the link) or directly in bookmarks folder

Now as a scenario imagine, your children always go into a cartoon show , just add to bookmark and no matter where you are in SF you ca access it in any menu of SF to get into cartoons (as long as you added to bookmark)

I also was thinking how you could add multiple bookmark profiles, maybe having an option in SF settings to trigger Bookmarks i.e in SF settings you see something like

enable bookmarks 1 ..... enter bookmarks name
enable bookmarks 2 ..... enter bookmarks name
enable bookmarks 3 ..... enter bookmarks name

if no user wanted to see bookmarks simply disable it in settings

I thought it would be a nice addition, another dimension to SF to help organise and have quick access to folders users use the most.

what do you think Sean?

thanks"

just to make things clear Im thinking of adding things to bookmarks within SF, although I guess you can set it up to add outside SF

anyway is it something that interests you Sean? If not nevermind the message Smile
(2016-03-18, 16:02)jsegovia612 Wrote: The issue is with a specific channel called documania. You can find it in the documentaries section.

Thank you

When I click on DocumaniaTV I just get another list:

Novedades
Por categorias
Por canales
Viendo ahora
Buscar

If I drill down further I just end up with this error:

No hay nada para reproducir

I did notice in the addon settings there is a setting for Play Mode, can you try it with each of the different options
(2016-03-20, 13:27)kilimanjaro Wrote: Hy sorry if you seen this and it wasn't something your interested in but I thought it was nice and wanted to make sure you seen it

sent a message to you

"kilimanjaro aka mediapi

Hey Sean

The longer a user uses SF the bigger the folders and subfolders get (as you will already know)
so I was thinking of a way to have better (and faster access to folders)....enter....

"Bookmarks"

Bookmarks is a folder that is placed at the top of every folder/subfolder (in essence in every SF section)

users add any folder that they want quick access to, no more needing to go back menus, or go back to home menu, just add to bookmarks

so a user brings up context menu over a folder/subfolder/link they wish to be added to bookmark

once a user adds an item to bookmark, I was thinking it would be nice if the link title went bold (to indicate added to bookmark)

removing of bookmarks could either be done by using context menu again (over the link) or directly in bookmarks folder

Now as a scenario imagine, your children always go into a cartoon show , just add to bookmark and no matter where you are in SF you ca access it in any menu of SF to get into cartoons (as long as you added to bookmark)

I also was thinking how you could add multiple bookmark profiles, maybe having an option in SF settings to trigger Bookmarks i.e in SF settings you see something like

I thought it would be a nice addition, another dimension to SF to help organise and have quick access to folders users use the most.

what do you think Sean?

thanks"

just to make things clear Im thinking of adding things to bookmarks within SF, although I guess you can set it up to add outside SF

anyway is it something that interests you Sean? If not nevermind the message Smile

Hi S

Yes I got the message, just been tied up. I sort or see what your saying but tbh it sounds like an extra layer of complication. You SF really should be organised quite simply so there should never be any great issues with navigating back to the start.

I have been thinking of an extension to the Quick launch functionality where items can be added to a second QuickLaunch style dialog and accessed from there, sort of Favourites inside Super Favourites.
(2016-03-19, 20:57)stringlefellow Wrote: Oh,yes i think that might work

It would be easier than navegating each time to the location of the background i want and adding it,i could copy and paste the location each time so it will be quicker

No problem if this is not achevable,i think i am just lazy to add each time i put something in the list Laugh

I was not sure if it was possible that it could be where ok anything i add to list "a" or in my example "rock" genre would use the same back ground,and then anything to list "b" would use the same background for that and list "c" the same and ......

Can you try this version and see what you think

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...BMC/SF.zip

To use, go to the item that has the fanart/thumb/description(plot) that you want to copy.

Open the context menu and select Copy Super Favourite (or folder)

Go to the item that you want to copy the properties to, open the context menu and select Edit Super Favourite (or folder)

From the next menu select Paste Thumbnail, or Paste Fanart or Paste Description.

Once an item has been copied, it will remain on the "clipboard" so you can keep pasting without having to copy it each time.

I know it isn't quite what you want but the way I've done it fits in quite nicely with the rest of SF (hence why it only took 30 minutes to code up)

In case you didn't realize, you can already copy properties from items that are not inside SF - enable the Global Super Favourites Menu, and then enable the "Copy item properties" menu item, then when you open the context menu on an item you will see the "Copy image(s) and description" item. Once this has been selected you can paste exactly the same as described above.

HTH
(2016-03-20, 13:42)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 13:27)kilimanjaro Wrote: Hy sorry if you seen this and it wasn't something your interested in but I thought it was nice and wanted to make sure you seen it

sent a message to you

"kilimanjaro aka mediapi

Hey Sean

"Bookmarks"

what do you think Sean?

thanks"

Hi S

Yes I got the message, just been tied up. I sort or see what your saying but tbh it sounds like an extra layer of complication. You SF really should be organised quite simply so there should never be any great issues with navigating back to the start.

I have been thinking of an extension to the Quick launch functionality where items can be added to a second QuickLaunch style dialog and accessed from there, sort of Favourites inside Super Favourites.

maybe the addition of multiple bookmarks is where I can see the extra layer of complication,
"sort of favourites inside sf" this was the concept I was trying to push.

its not just going back to home menu, you can add anything in SF, yeah basically a quick launch

still think it would be awesome addition, but I'll look forward to what your thinking of

thanks Big Grin
(2016-03-20, 14:33)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-03-19, 20:57)stringlefellow Wrote: Oh,yes i think that might work

Can you try this version and see what you think

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...BMC/SF.zip

To use, go to the item that has the fanart/thumb/description(plot) that you want to copy.

Open the context menu and select Copy Super Favourite (or folder)

Go to the item that you want to copy the properties to, open the context menu and select Edit Super Favourite (or folder)

From the next menu select Paste Thumbnail, or Paste Fanart or Paste Description.

Once an item has been copied, it will remain on the "clipboard" so you can keep pasting without having to copy it each time.

I know it isn't quite what you want but the way I've done it fits in quite nicely with the rest of SF (hence why it only took 30 minutes to code up)

In case you didn't realize, you can already copy properties from items that are not inside SF - enable the Global Super Favourites Menu, and then enable the "Copy item properties" menu item, then when you open the context menu on an item you will see the "Copy image(s) and description" item. Once this has been selected you can paste exactly the same as described above.

HTH

Thanks i will get chance for trying later this week and can report back here
Is there a way to make a shortcut to add selected media to folder X? Starting out a fresh streaming library is quite cumbersome worth as many clicks as it currently takes....
Is there a way to use the widget function in aeon nox to open a certain Super Favorites folder? I can set the widget to open and show Super Favourites but not open any of the custom folders I have made.
(2016-03-22, 08:11)CalgonRah Wrote: Is there a way to use the widget function in aeon nox to open a certain Super Favorites folder? I can set the widget to open and show Super Favourites but not open any of the custom folders I have made.

You need the latest version from my repo, then put

plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites?folder=folder1

For the widget command.

For subfolders:

plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites?folder=folder1/subfolder1/sub2/etc
(2016-03-21, 06:24)Midnightzak Wrote: Is there a way to make a shortcut to add selected media to folder X? Starting out a fresh streaming library is quite cumbersome worth as many clicks as it currently takes....

Should be fairly quick if you enable the SF Global Menu
(2016-03-19, 17:46)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-03-18, 18:33)ejmjs Wrote: Hello, me again.
Is there a way to remove non media items such as "next page" or 'back arrow' entries that I've added to SF to see what would happen?
I had tried to see if it would open at the desired page within the addon if I added the "next page" icon the page before I wanted to bring up on SF.
This doesn't work which I'm sure is no surprise to you who is obviously very competent at coding. I unfortunately am at a level where it seems I can't even change the system font - unrelated but gives an idea of my skills (or lack of)... anyway. It doesn't break anything but it is annoying that it sits there, more-so that its because of my own stupidity.
Once again thanks for any help you can send my way.
Mark

So do you just want to delete them?

Can you not do it from the Edit Super Favourite menu, followed by Remove Favourie?

Hi Spoyser. That's what I'd liked to have happened but the menu wasn't showing for those items. I'm currently in the middle of a data malfunction and trying to get everything back to how it were with limited success so I can't replicate this at the moment. So for now I guess the issue is resolved - I won't add those kind of items again, unless of course you'd like a screenshot or something.
Thanks.
Mark
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6