• 169(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Hi

With the latest update, something got better and something not.

Now it opens and closes android apps from an widget with no problem. 
But now I can't use my shortcut/favorite to go into programs (Android apps and Kodi addons), after I have used SF to open via widget. 
Then it just open the last opened app/addon.

LOG
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
(2021-02-17, 20:04)jmooremcc Wrote: I have a new release of SF that fixes the folder access problem recently reported.
The Matrix version is 2.0.7
The Leia version is 1.0.70

https://github.com/jmooremcc/Repository....c.repo.zip

New version work well. Movies / Series / local folders all work.
(2021-02-18, 07:45)pettergulbra Wrote: Hi

But now I can't use my shortcut/favorite to go into programs (Android apps and Kodi addons), after I have used SF to open via widget. 

LOG
Theres an option in SF setting to remember last folder, try turning that off?
Hi again.

I tried to disable all I can find about that. But does not help. :-p

LOG

Edit: I tried to look at the favorites links in SF and compared them with the ones from Kodi. They are the exact same, so that looks good to me.
But still it goes into the last app opend by SF when I click the "programs" normal menu in Kodi.
(2021-02-18, 03:14)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2021-02-17, 22:23)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2021-02-17, 20:04)jmooremcc Wrote: I have a new release of SF that fixes the folder access problem recently reported.
The Matrix version is 2.0.7
The Leia version is 1.0.70

Just get 404 on github, du I have to registered to download?
As far as I know you don't have to register. When you click on the link, it's supposed to download the zip file to your computer. You can try registering to see if that makes a difference.

LOG
I'd like to replicate the problem you are experiencing on my system. I would appreciate it if you could give me a set of instructions to follow that will create the problem.
(2021-02-21, 15:08)jmooremcc Wrote:

LOG
I'd like to replicate the problem you are experiencing on my system. I would appreciate it if you could give me a set of instructions to follow that will create the problem.

For example go to video addons, hit the Context menu an any addon and click SuperFavorites Menu. The 'Superfavourites Menu" context menu item doesnt work anymore. The "Add to Superfavourites" context menu still works.

LOG

Hi

I have made an folder (in SF) with some favourites to some apps, added this as widget in my home menu. If I open these from the widget it opens fine (you can Se how it works, open the program menu and then the app and so on).

After close of the app, if you den goes to the "programs" menu, the one that goes to the menu where you can open android apps or addons, it just opens the last app that SF opened.

If more info is needed, please tell me :-)
(2021-02-21, 16:05)jdig4240 Wrote:

LOG

For example go to video addons, hit the Context menu an any addon and click SuperFavorites Menu. The 'Superfavourites Menu" context menu item doesnt work anymore. The "Add to Superfavourites" context menu still works.
I tried to replicate the problem using the Crackle add-on. I activated the context menu and selected the "Super Favorites Menu". All the menu items worked like they did in the original 1.0.59 version by the original author. I ran my test on a Windows 10 laptop.
Is there another use case you'd like me to test?
(2021-02-21, 17:09)pettergulbra Wrote:

LOG

Hi

I have made an folder (in SF) with some favourites to some apps, added this as widget in my home menu. If I open these from the widget it opens fine (you can Se how it works, open the program menu and then the app and so on).

After close of the app, if you den goes to the "programs" menu, the one that goes to the menu where you can open android apps or addons, it just opens the last app that SF opened.

If more info is needed, please tell me :-)
I tried following your instructions but was unable to replicate your issue. Please give me step by step instructions that I can use to replicate your issue.
jmooremcc, 

I have been here since you started to fix this and it is working perfect for me now. Thanks for this.

Thanks to jdig4240 too.

It would be hard to live without this addon.

One thing I would ask if you ever have time is to fix colourize name in edit settings.
(2021-02-25, 19:36)jmooremcc Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 15:08)jmooremcc Wrote: I'd like to replicate the problem you are experiencing on my system. I would appreciate it if you could give me a set of instructions to follow that will create the problem.

I tried to replicate the problem using the Crackle add-on. I activated the context menu and selected the "Super Favorites Menu". All the menu items worked like they did in the original 1.0.59 version by the original author. I ran my test on a Windows 10 laptop.

Did you test on Matrix, or Leia?
(2021-02-25, 20:02)jmooremcc Wrote: I tried following your instructions but was unable to replicate your issue. Please give me step by step instructions that I can use to replicate your issue.

Hi again

Now my shield updated to Kodi 19, haven't done mush testen yet, havbto build up again. But the little testing I have done, it looks like it works.
(2021-02-25, 19:36)jmooremcc Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 15:08)jmooremcc Wrote: I'd like to replicate the problem you are experiencing on my system. I would appreciate it if you could give me a set of instructions to follow that will create the problem.

Ok, heres a video of whats happening. The fist part of the video shows SF in Kodi 18 and the Superfavorites menu working correctly, the second part of the video I open Matrix and show the same menu not working. https://vimeo.com/516906740
@spoyser 
Dear Spoyser although you may not read this here, I would like to thank you for creating this great add-on. I use it to give Kodi a cinematic touch. For example, I can give actors and directors who are important to me a biography and fan art. Thank you again for this superb add-on.
@jmooremcc
Dear jmooremcc, I can't tell you how grateful I am that you got this add-on back up to work and that you have taken over the maintenance and maybe also the further development. Thank you so much.
NUC6CAYH 4 GB RAM  Intel® Celeron® CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz Intel HD Graphics 500 Intel Corporation Device [8086:5a85] (rev 0b)
Kodi 19.3 on libreelec 10.0
Aeon MQ 8 multimod v19 for matrix, SuperFavourites, MovieQuiz, ExtendedInfoScript, CinemaVision,
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6