[Solved] Disable watch mark and status
Question 
I was wondering if there a possibility to stop xbmc from asking me if I would like to resume where I watched last?

The reason is that I am working on an xbmc installation with 7-14 raspberries (openelec gotham beta) clients. I would prefer if the movie or tv show just plays if someone clicks on the item.

At the moment I am sharing the library thorough Mysql.
It looks to much of a hassle to get individual watched status for each client so just disabling it would be best for my situation.

Can someone possibly steer me into the right direction please?

Thanks
Default select action?
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Thank you for the help but I tried that and it still give me the choice to resume or start from beginning when I have it set to "play".

Only if I set the option to "resume" it will start immediately but not from the begging like I would like it to do.

I am using Amber as the skin if that is of any importance.

Do you have any other tips?
Create or add to an existing advancedsettings.xml (wiki) file (using a plain text editor) in your userdata folder (wiki) with the following content:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <video>
    <playcountminimumpercent>101</playcountminimumpercent>
    <ignorepercentatend>101</ignorepercentatend>
  </video>
</advancedsettings>

playcountminimumpercent will ignore watched status
ignorepercentatend will ignore resume status
Advancedsettings:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Advancedsettings.xml#video

Code:
<ignorepercentatend>8</ignorepercentatend>
  <!-- percentage of video to ignore at the end. If you stop watching the video here no resume point is created. Set to 101 to never save a resume point. The video is already marked as watched at 90%, see above. -->
thank you very much!
Added it to my advancedsettings.xml and it works like a charm :-)

Love how helpful the xbmc community is :-)

All the best from sunny Bali

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved] Disable watch mark and status0