• 3(current)
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)
In confluence its the "buffer" and in your mod you get a pause sign right in middle of the screen when changing channel in live tv, i guess its a nox thing and not something you added . But anyway i dont think it belong in live tv
Hmm, that's the thing. I am also using Nox5 with this mod, and I see no "pause" or buffer sign while switching channels. Could it be you pvr-addon that is causing this?
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
I use DVBViewer addon and also have this "pause" on playback start and when switching channels.
And i'm using Tvheadend
I would love if you also could do a similar view (infobar) like this one http://imgur.com/a/bL5EG but for video playback. Maybe with movie/tv show cover instead of channellogo I don`t like the plain infobar in standard video playback view.

Thanks again for your work !
Ok, I've found the "pause"-bug and removed it from livetv. Will include it in the next version.
I also going to redo the way settings are changed for the mod, they will be moved to a separate, mod specific, dialog window that you can access via the sideblade.
I have noticed that the fonts on the "infowall" view are way too small on a big TV, and will change this as well.

@jonke: Regarding your request for the infobar of local video content, honestly I do not dare to touch the area outside LiveTv as it's more prone to change. I'll add it to my to-do list, but currently not a priority.
(2014-05-31, 17:22)Maniac Wrote: I also going to redo the way settings are changed for the mod, they will be moved to a separate, mod specific, dialog window that you can access via the sideblade.

Sounds great, currently there's unnecessary clicks when navigating in sideblade.

Maybe you could also add an option to remove "Radio channels" from sideblade. I would also like to have an option to disable the bottom section in infobar (satellite, tuner, SNR etc.) I don't need any of that info and it makes the infobar a bit messy for my liking.
Yes +1 remove radio!
Yes, I am going to try and add show\hide options for all buttons in the sideblade. Smile
Hi Maniac.

Thankz for yout fantastic mod.

I like your new InfoWall View, but I also like the bigger fonts of Nox5, so I think an InfoWall View with only 3 instead of 4 columns could be better for readability.

Do you think you can make this optional?

Thankz,
Siutsch.
Hi,

I really like the look of this mod - thank you for your work.

I've installed as per your instructions and everything works great except no channel logos are shown - only placeholders. I'm using NextPVR on Windows 8.1, and I've downloaded a few logo packs and stored them in C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Media\Channels as instructed. I've also reset the EPG ad re-imported. They are shown correctly in NextPVR, but not XBMC. Are you able to offer any help?

Many thanks!
My bad - I wasn't selecting the 'Folder for Channel Icons' within the XBMC Settings menu. Selected the correct folder and everything works!
edit
(2014-06-14, 11:39)Siutsch Wrote: Hi Maniac.

Thankz for yout fantastic mod.

I like your new InfoWall View, but I also like the bigger fonts of Nox5, so I think an InfoWall View with only 3 instead of 4 columns could be better for readability.

Do you think you can make this optional?

Thankz,
Siutsch.

Hi all, sorry for not beeing active lately, I'm currently in Brazil for the World Cup.

@Siutsch, This is on my todo list for the next version. Bigger fonts is a must on this skin. :-)
> Hi all, sorry for not beeing active lately, I'm currently in Brazil for the World Cup.

Wow! Now I'm jealous! Wink

Have fun there.

Siutsch.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)3