• 5(current)
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)
love it thanks!

How do I get the colorful EPG time line?
/krijeck
rebuilding ....
Thanks Maniac,

I am trying to get my head around the works behind it to find a solution. So do you mean that the skin is reading the values from Kodi's epg database and that is filled out by the addon (backend)? Or will for ex $INFO[ListItem.Plot] get the value directly from the addon/backend? What is this "ListItem" where is the value physically stored, or is it just some kind of variable?

I have tried to read up on it but i just can't find where it says how it works, so thanks again for taking your time.
(2014-08-28, 22:38)krijeck Wrote: love it thanks!

/krijeck

There is a folder for genre colors located in the media folder.
C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\media\new_pvr\epg-genres\

You can choose between transparent og non-transparent images. Copy the content of one of those folders into the "epg-genres" folder.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2014-08-28, 23:14)Maniac Wrote:

/krijeck

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\media\new_pvr\epg-genres\

You can choose between transparent og non-transparent images. Copy the content of one of those folders into the "epg-genres" folder.
Strange it does't work or i don't get it Blush
(2014-09-02, 18:28)meule Wrote:
(2014-08-28, 23:14)Maniac Wrote:

/krijeck

Strange it does't work or i don't get it Blush

same to me. I do no see any colored EPG. I have just one guess which is that my EPG grabber does not deliver the genre infos so the coloring is not possible. maybe - don't know.
rebuilding ....
Using Aeon Nox 5.1.3 on Gotham 13.2 under Mac OSX I loose the ribbon actions under the TV section and also the system menu is losing the main category text (ie video settings, tv settings, ...) as soon as i copy the mod files over. What am I doing wrong?
@meule & @krijeck: I've just tested this and it does work. I used both the "transparent" and "non-transparent" images for testing. It has to look like this: http://i.imgur.com/559qpfx.png
Perhaps your PVR addon uses GenreType (numbers) instead of GenreName as genre? So you perhaps need to rename your color-image files from name to number? What pvr-addons are you using?
But yes, your pvr-addon needs to fetch genre somehow from the backend.

@alexandergoll: I don't have mac so I cannot test this. But I just removed AN 5.1.3 and installed it again, applied the mod, and everything works just fine.
Remember, if you have any other mod installed, before you apply this one, it will get overwritten and things might get messy Smile
I have a little problem with the version of v0.4.
After the installation LiveTV Mod v4 ....you can not see good numbers of TV stations
see here 1 2
I went back to version v0.3 is OK ? :-)
Maybe because I have personal settings in xorg.conf
Option "Metamodes" "DFP-1: 1920x1080 { ViewPortIn=1920x1080, ViewPortOut=1870x1062+25+9 }"
Yeah that was a bug on my end. Fixed now, you can re-download version 0.4 and try again if you want.

Thanks
(2014-09-03, 10:27)Maniac Wrote: @meule & @krijeck: I've just tested this and it does work. I used both the "transparent" and "non-transparent" images for testing. It has to look like this: http://i.imgur.com/559qpfx.png
Perhaps your PVR addon uses GenreType (numbers) instead of GenreName as genre? So you perhaps need to rename your color-image files from name to number? What pvr-addons are you using?
But yes, your pvr-addon needs to fetch genre somehow from the backend.

@alexandergoll: I don't have mac so I cannot test this. But I just removed AN 5.1.3 and installed it again, applied the mod, and everything works just fine.
Remember, if you have any other mod installed, before you apply this one, it will get overwritten and things might get messy Smile
Aaaaaand it works Smile
thanks!
Ps.
after installing my remote control
reacts badly to the buttons....
Or it may be an error in
version v0.4 ? ...I went back to v0.3 works for me best ....
regards
Thanks for checking.
I just put this on my windows machine and have the same problem.
Maybe because the interface is in german!?

Couldnt check today whether switching to english would help.
I don't understand, what problem do you have? Remote control buttons? I don't see how that is skin releated? I control Kodi via Harmony, works just fine....
My Kodi systems have different languages and all seem to work fine as well.

Please give me some more info so that I can try to reproduce the issue.
my remote control : OrigenAE RC153 http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduc...=CA-018-OA / infrared sensor (Streacom) http://www.streacom.com/products/irrc/
system: OpenELEC 4.0.7
Skin: Aeon Nox 5.1.3
LiveTV Mod version v 0.4
After several days........watching TV (DVB-T), for example,
pressing the button "next" ........off my TV DVB-T :-) Huh
After a week OpenELEC system stops responding to (remapping) file remote.xml ( /storage/.xbmc/userdata/keymaps/remote.xml)
why this is happening .I have no idea ( but the version v 0.3 works OK )
sorry for my english :-)
Still working on my issue Smile i only have to copy your files over to the addondata directory right? I get the mod stuff under live tv, but all options in the systems setting disappear once i copy the mod files. Also other view settings are messed up. Tv show season view is actually showing english and german entries at the same time. And the main menu"ribbon" has dislocated menu items, ie selecting recently played shows the highlighted background to the right off the menu item while the text "recently played" has the first word out of screen

They do go under appsettings/roaming/xbmc/addondata right?(using win8.1)

There is something seriously going wrong but i am using this on an almost vanilla setup and cannot figure it out.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)3