What am I doing wrong
Hi:
Decided to move from XBMC12 to 13. So downloaded the iso file Gotham v4beta 2May2014.
Used a USB stick to install over the old version. (Yummi tool for multiboot)
Set it for auto logon and XBMC booted up.
Went to TV setup to enable TV and system froze. Repeated got same result.
Went to turn on PVR servcies and the PVR services did not exist. There was no tab for disabled services.
Exited XBMC and got stuck in a loop until I figured out that I need to hit the upper righthand corner to switch to the desktop logon.
Figured I needed to start TVHeadend, So fired up the Chrome browser and tried localhost:9981. Got page does not exist. Tried IP address:9981 got same result.
Tried uterm terminal using "service tvheadend ...." and" tvheadend..." command line commands. Response, tvheadend not recognized.

Did I do something wrong or does this version require that TVheadend be installed separately. and if so, how do I get XBMC unenabled service tab to display?

Should I download a later version of Gotham and try again?

XBMC 12 was working ok, I could not figure out how to update the scan of adapters, since it was missing adapters that I had previously deleted. So I figured I would take care of that issue while replacing with the latest. Should I just go back to a fresh install of 12 for the time being?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What am I doing wrong0