• 86(current)
Linux ChromeBox Kodi E-Z Setup Script (LibreELEC/Linux+Kodi) [2017/02/21]
Dose anyone have a workaround for using the The Logitech K400 keyboard. If I programmed a key to ctrl + D on my flirc remote would that work?
The previous coreboot firmware wouldn't boot at all without the TV/AVR being on.

I think I need to somehow force enable the HDMI output after boot and before OpenElec starts.
(2014-09-06, 21:15)warrell Wrote: Dose anyone have a workaround for using the The Logitech K400 keyboard. If I programmed a key to ctrl + D on my flirc remote would that work?

maybe?

(2014-09-06, 21:17)ant_thomas Wrote: The previous coreboot firmware wouldn't boot at all without the TV/AVR being on.

I think I need to somehow force enable the HDMI output after boot and before OpenElec starts.

you can use the autostart.sh script to reset the display using xrandr, someone posted about using it (xrandr) when coming out of suspend a few pages back, but no reason it wouldn't work on boot as well
On the keyboard side, i'm using a BT Logitech K760.
Pairing works, but is lost after a reboot. I've played with "bluetoothctl" re-did everything (ie connect, pair, trust), reboot and it's all gone Sad

Anyone got better luck with a bluetooth device ?
the Sony PS3 remote I have for testing works fine after reboot/upgrade etc, so it's not a system-wide BT issue. Your K760 is un-pairing itself after a reboot?
The keyboard seems to be behaving normally, ie send messages to the receiver when I press a key.

In the bluetooth menu in OE, there's not the star anymore after a reboot, I understood that to mean "trusted/paired", so it'd say there's something wrong here.
with the Ps3 remote, there's no star indicator. But after a cold boor or reboot, takes ~5s after first keypress to reconnect, then it works fine. Pretty sure that OE tells any connected devices to go into standby when it shuts down or reboots
Tested with an apple keyboard :
- I get a new "request pin code" window popping up (but typing something doesn't seem to be required, I just ESC it when the keyboard is working).
- Keyboard survives a reboot, but I have to wait some time and push a fw times on the BK power button (so you're assumption about sleep seems right).
- On the right click menu I have an option to "put to sleep" I don't have with the K760

I've tested all over again with the K760, and the only thing that works is repairing.

i'll probably move to the vaapi ppa, so don't care too much,
(2014-09-06, 22:52)c0mm0n Wrote: i'll probably move to the vaapi ppa, so don't care too much,

if there's a significant benefit to ChromeBox users to using some of the bleeding edge stuff, I'm happy to do some custom builds using the Fernetmenta ppa (eg). Just lmk.
Will let you know fore sure.

Does the chromebox supports LAN booting ? (please don't say no, i'm done burning usb keys Big Grin)
http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php?title=...eral_setup
I'm not sure this answer the question, I already have the PXE server, just haven't found anything on Chromebox and LAN booting.

Did I miss something obvious ?
Sorry, I thought it may help Smile
(2014-09-06, 23:02)c0mm0n Wrote: Will let you know fore sure.

Does the chromebox supports LAN booting ? (please don't say no, i'm done burning usb keys Big Grin)

not at the moment. why do you keep burning USB keys?
Burn, I mean put an iso on the key. You have another method ?

Went crazy with all the iso => usb thing, built a PXE server, so convenient.
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ChromeBox Kodi E-Z Setup Script (LibreELEC/Linux+Kodi) [2017/02/21]37