audio lag with dac
Since the Gotham betas and now stable I have been having an issue with the sound. I hoped that this issue would be fixed in the stable release but alas it is still there.
I have a windows 7 setup with an amd HD7870 gpu. I have a kingrex dac connected to my HTPC.
In Gotham there is an audio sync problem when I use my dac but when I disable the dac and use the television speakers then everything is in sync. I doesn't matter if I use directsound or wasapi.
With frodo I never had this problem, I've tried numerous different settings but none seem to make the sync issue go away.

Has anyone got any ideas how to fix this?
No one is having sound issues when using a DAC?
Can someone remove this thread? The issue is not with XBMC, I have the same issues with vlc and mpc, it seems that there is a delay when audio/video is sent to my tv through hdmi (or perhaps my tv causes the delay). If both audio and video are sent over hdmi they are in sync because they both experience the same delay. But if video goes through the hdmi and sound is sent to my DAC, the sound is faster than the video causing the sync problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
audio lag with dac0