Couple of Gotham issues
First problem I have is overlapping text. This happens on the movie screens and the system screens, but I can cope with the latter. Image attached below.

My main gripe is when I press Return on my keyboard the film starts playing automatically, with v12 it would bring up the info screen on the right and allow me the option to watch the trailer and so on.

I'm guessing the text thing is an incompatibility with Aeon Nox and the Return/Enter key is different with Gotham but I'm stuck for a fix.

Any help appreciated.

I had this too and I bet you installed Gotham on top of Frodo. Start from scratch. I know it's not easy but.......
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
You need to install Aeon Nox 5. You are still using the old version. No need to start from scratch
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I was and am still using 4.1.9 fwiw. Not sure if it's worth considering but in the end, I had to start from scratch. Another relevant point is that I had fiddled with it more times than I can count and probably broke something along the way that caused that text overlap. As I tested Gotham I had always used this broken backup. The day I started from scratch, is the day the overlap went away. Nox 5 is nice too, it's just not for me.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2014-05-16, 09:01)cas398 Wrote: My main gripe is when I press Return on my keyboard the film starts playing automatically, with v12 it would bring up the info screen on the right and allow me the option to watch the trailer and so on.
I think this is what you need to change:

Settings -> Video -> File lists -> Default select action
(2014-05-16, 17:14)brazen1 Wrote: I had this too and I bet you installed Gotham on top of Frodo. Start from scratch. I know it's not easy but.......

I did, and I may consider doing so, thanks.

(2014-05-16, 17:34)Martijn Wrote: You need to install Aeon Nox 5. You are still using the old version. No need to start from scratch

Installed 5, fixed the text issue, quite a nice skin actually. Thanks mate

(2014-05-16, 17:54)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2014-05-16, 09:01)cas398 Wrote: My main gripe is when I press Return on my keyboard the film starts playing automatically, with v12 it would bring up the info screen on the right and allow me the option to watch the trailer and so on.
I think this is what you need to change:

Settings -> Video -> File lists -> Default select action

Strange, upon inspection this was already set to 'show information'. Changed it to 'choose' and when you press 'show information' from the submenu it also commences the film. Doesn't like it for some reason. Thanks for the help, never knew that option existed.
Just to clarify, is anyone on Gotham still able to access the information window by pressing enter on their keyboard?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple of Gotham issues0