gotham crashes after 3 mn..
i installed gotham and everything runs perfect for about 5 min and then it crashes.
it reports the following error.

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: XBMC.exe
Application Version: 13.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5366ceec
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdadb
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00052b50
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: e8ad
Additional Information 2: e8adce1c2b9e7be834b4063ac3c53863
Additional Information 3: e8ad
Additional Information 4: e8adce1c2b9e7be834b4063ac3c53863

not sure what the issue is but all my files work.. its faster than ever before. my remote works fine. all sections seem fine until the crash. gui is exceptionally quick. i use pseudo tv and its very responsive.. channel changes are fast, video forward is quick and accurate. the delays are gone. the video hesitation is gone but this used to only happen if I ran a windows program before starting xbmc. starting xbmc after reboot halts that issue..

the only issue is the crash after about 3-5 minutes of running.

i also tried just starting xbmc and doing nothing.. it still crashes.

my post is more to assist development but if there is a solution I would love to know..

thank you to the developers and the rest of the contributers and fellow users this is truly a wonderful accomplishment and I apreciate you all.

V
could you try http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/x..._beta1.exe
and after install download this file
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/x..._beta1.pdb
and rename it to xbmc.pdb and place it in the install folder next to xbmc.exe

recreate the crash and see if there's some .dmp file created.
put it on some filesharing (like dropbox) and give us the link including the Debug Log and possible crashlog.txt
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
ok..I'll try.. thank you
I did as you requested Martijn. I loaded the beta file then added the PDB file then renamed it.
I ran XBMC then turned on Debug in setup
I opened the weather.., I then ran Pseudo TV. I changed channels, checked EPG and tried operations like skip and pause and changed channels.
I then ran movies and music and TV in each section. I tried the PC remote, The android remotes on galaxy S3 and Acer 1 note all flawless.
I tried each section over and over with out error. I then returned to Pseudo TV and left it running for 7 hours without problems.

Its presently running flawless. I will let it run and follow up tomorrow but it looks like the error is fixed.

GUI is very fast. Channel change in Pseudo is very quick. No more hesitation in movie playback, rendering is smoother. This version (Gotham) is allot more responsive than Frodo although both are kick butt..

Intel core i3 2120 processor at 3.3g, Gigabyte motherboard with 4 gigs ram, running windows 7 32 bit.

Thank You.. your expertise and attention is much appreciated.
Great Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gotham crashes after 3 mn..0