Req WANT EASY WAY TO CHANGE BACKGROUND IMAGE
Photo 
XBMC RULES!!!... I absolutely love it and I have finally dialed in my PC Media server to the way I like it. I want to see if you guys could make it much easier to change the background pictures in the application. I go to the Maintenance tools / background and every time I select an image thinking that it will download and then switch the desktop image of XBMC it never works. I end up having to put the jpeg file in the XBMC folder and renaming it to get it to work correctly. I should be able to select an image and hit "C" on the keyboard or "Right Click" to bring up a menu that sais - "Use Selected Image as Background" That is a standard feature in Windows 7 - NOT 8- 8 Is a POS!!! --
Well I hope that you guys will implement that feature it will just make it more fun for us users to customize our XBMC environment !! Wink

Thanks
Audiman
Maintenance tools? Huh?

Go to XBMC -> Settings -> Appearance -> Skin -> Skin settings, and in there it should let you select a background image.
acutally a nice idea to have context menu option "set as background". Unfortunately there is NO standard or global setting on how skins define their background picture(s), so it's currently not really possible. But as Ned pointed out, almost every skin allows to define a custom background in it's skin settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WANT EASY WAY TO CHANGE BACKGROUND IMAGE0