• 31(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
I also posted a request on you forum but want to make sure I posted this on here. Maybe some of you may have feedback on my request.

I currenlty IPTV provider has serval different channel groups example
China, Japan, India, UK, Russia,US,CA,Sports,UKsports, Entertament Shopping etc etc etc.

I am only interested in 2 of them all the other I don't want in my guide/UI. Can you add a feature on your paid version to block the one you don't want

GSE iptv has something like that called playlist manager but I Don't like that interface I believe it is for a phone/tablet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eHqk16YWh4&t=270s
Is there anyway to get rid of the see through guide and have it solid?
When I start the app up it's solid blue, but then goes see through again.

Sent from my SM-N910F
I have 2 iptv services. Can I put them both on perfect player?
I have one aplication android.

String _IPTV_CORE_CLASS_NAME = "com.niklabs.perfectplayer.MainActivity";
String _IPTV_CORE_PACKAGE_NAME = "com.niklabs.perfectplayer";
Intent intent = new Intent();
try {
intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW, Uri.parse("market://details?id=com.niklabs.pp"));
} catch (ActivityNotFoundException e) {
intent = new Intent(new Intent("android.intent.action.VIEW", Uri.parse("http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niklabs.pp")));
}
intent.setClassName(_IPTV_CORE_PACKAGE_NAME, _IPTV_CORE_CLASS_NAME);

What do I have to move to the program for it to work?

How can I make the list and epg set and then open it?

Could you help me?

intent.setData()
intent.setPackage()
intent.putExtra()
intent.setAction()
startActivity(intent);
Hi, currently using a shield with perfect player. Does audio pass through not work through the app? If I watch anything through kodi it works fine but not in perfect player.

Thanks
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.4.3
Can you install the Perfect Player on Kod? Where can you download the edition for Kodi? I am using 17.6i
Windows version of Perfect Palyer is rather separate program, which can generate playlist to be used in Kodi.
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.4.4
Windows version. All channels losing audio sync after 5 seconds of viewing a channel. Tried changing all the settings, no luck. Windows 10.
@nikman

Firstly ive been trying to register to your site but when i get the confirmation email and i click the link it does not do anything. My username for your site is the same has this site btw.

Is there any chance of getting a Kodi version of Perfect Player? I use Perfect player on my phone, 4 Amazon devices but my HTPC is missing this feature.

Thanks
Dialatech
something weird happened with my EPG XML file today.
I couldn't see the EPG for a channel so I checked Perfect Player that I keep on my Windows 10 PC. It looked fine so I checked the XML output and it looks like this: Picture
I've tried to make a new file in another location but it's not helping, it's not supposed to look like that right?
Same for me, i can't see EPG for most of my channels since yesterday, but both Perfect Player and XML file are OK, so i d'ont know what's going on.
Japanese EPG does not display properly

I recommend adding *beep* feature to the option settings on all platform versions. This really would be the perfect player when and if you do this. Should you decide to do that it won't be a hit or miss guess or an all or nothing shot with frustration.

*mod edit*
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9