• 23(current)
[UPDATED] BBC Live Football Scores service
Damn!

Ok. When the games are finished can you pm me the debug log for the second half. I've probably just drive something really stupid!
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
Will do. Red cards working as one just showed up now with the player name and team alongside. So it's just yellows not happening even with it set to show all.
Yup. Found the error. Stupid mistake by me...

Should be fixed now.

EDIT: Just selected La Liga and a yellow card flashed up within 5 minutes!
Brill, gonna test it alongside the Juve-Fiorentina match tonight, should be a ton of cards flowing with those Italians haha!

Tbh I'll probably only use the show red cards side of it but it's good to obviously have it all fixed. I think with that, the only other complaint of sorts I've seen on here is the transparency in league tables/fixtures but that's a non issue for me as I use RSS feeds for my fixtures haha. The work put into this is awesome though, come together so good over past few days.
Transparency is a bit annoying. Only alternative is probably to black out the screen and just show the dialog. Seems quite a severe approach though.
Yeah not absolutely necessary to do that, it's still easily legible in my opinion.
Agreed.

I want to see if I can do the goal scorer photo. Difficulty is going to be matching BBC formatted name to the database.

However, if I can get it to work it would be amazing!
Yeah that would be insane if you could pull that off.

Noticed in latest branch the EFL Cup/Trophy and FA Cup seem to be missing again after they were showing in the original 0.4.2. FA Cup Qualifying is there but EFL Cup 2nd round is coming up this Tuesday.
OK - the settings fix (with working yellow cards) has been uploaded:
https://github.com/elParaguayo/service.b...tag/v0.4.0
Installed it and done my settings then got this error
Quote:09:32:33 T:6840 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xf3' in position 386: ordinal not in range(128)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.bbclivefootballscores\default.py", line 480, in <module>
scores_service.run()
File "C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.bbclivefootballscores\default.py", line 466, in run
self.doUpdates()
File "C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.bbclivefootballscores\default.py", line 444, in doUpdates
xbmc.executebuiltin("Skin.SetString(bbcscorestickertext, {})".format(self.ticker.replace(",", "|")))
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xf3' in position 386: ordinal not in range(128)
-->End of Python script error report<--
09:32:34 T:6840 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(18, C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.bbclivefootballscores\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.bbclivefootballscores\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class PythonBindings::XBMCAddon_xbmc_Monitor_Director,class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui:Big Grinialog

For reference I set mine to show Premier League/French Ligue 1/Italian Serie A/Spanish La Liga with 5 second time for notifications, additional info on, goalscorers on and bookings set to red cards only.

Restarted Kodi and same error again upon startup.
Sigh...

I hate dealing with accented characters. Never really understood how python handles it! Should be easy enough to fix though.
OK - should be fixed.

Before I publish as a release, do you want to just test it: https://github.com/elParaguayo/service.b...rsion0.4.0

There's also an issue with the ticker that, if you have too many leagues, it won't scroll to the end. Not much I can do about that one I think.
Script error gone this time, still need the EFL and other domestic cups added. If there's anything I can do my end to change it then I'll do it.

I haven't used the ticker in any version, haven't seen an option for it in the addon within the Aeon Nox skin mod I use. But testing notifications now with Hammers game.
Missing competitions should be back. Same link as before.

If it works for you I'll publish as a release.
All working fine here mate. All competitions in, cards working fine, goalscorers spot on. I'd say it's ready to go.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATED] BBC Live Football Scores service3