Solved Missing Single audio-channel
I'm running XBMC 13.0 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS .. and I'm having problems with my audio.

When XBMC is decoding surround I'm not getting any sound in the back-right channel .. if I use passthrough the back/right channel is working
just fin...

.. Why not use passthrough you say Wink .. well I have to installations and only the one supports passthrough.. Wink

.. anybody got any ideas?
Provide a log
(2014-06-05, 18:16)bibi Wrote: Provide a log
I'm not really sure what log to provide .. but here is a debug log og when I start playing a move with the passthrough off..

http://pastebin.com/GU2H2cL5
check with speaker-test -c6 -D "your device" and see if you hear something there.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2014-06-05, 19:55)fritsch Wrote: check with speaker-test -c6 -D "your device" and see if you hear something there.

Ahh stil no sound in my back/right channel.. this I guess means that XBMC is off the hook Wink .. but has anybody got
any Idea of what could be wrong when just a single channel is missing..? (and not I know the amp and speaker is working,
when running passthrough i have sound on the channel)
I think I got i working.. some asound channel remapping .. was all that I needed Wink .. than you for you help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Single audio-channel0