Android Gotham Playback Issues
I posted on another thread so I apologize for the duplicate but wasnt sure exactly where to put. I recenly updated to Gotham 13.1 and am running on an X7 device with KitKat. Since I have updated, some addons are not playing back smoothly like USTVNOW and some others. I did not experience this on Frodo and cannot move back due to KitKat compatability. I was hoping that someone who has experienced this has a solution to fix and provide smooth playback on live feeds.

Thanks !
Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when this happens?
There is no official Kitkat on Minix X7, so that must be a hacked firmware.
This is looking for troubles...
here's the log.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=225344

I edited log to remove reference to unsupported addons and am not expecting assistance or discussion regarding those. I am utilizing a custom rom on the X7 for KitKat.

I appreciate any assistance and feedback.

Thanks Again
Thanks for the log. Side note, I wouldn't worry too much about mentions of unsupported add-ons in the logs. As long as they're not required to reproduce the issue, and those add-ons aren't making the log hard to read, then it should be okay. What typically gets us irked is when there's something like HUB maintenance add-ons installed, things like that, because they've either caused issues themselves, or they're doing configuration changes that aren't recommended or that we don't know about without having to try them ourselves. The video add-ons themselves are your own personal business :)

That being said, it's always a good idea to try to reproduce logs with things like various add-ons ("good" or "bad") removed or temp disabled, if only to help troubleshoot and make the log easier to read.

Cheers.
Thanks for the quick response! Hopefully you can see something I'm not with it.

Thanks again! And always appreciated!
Any ideas after looking at the log? I'm not sure if I'm looking at this right, but it looks like the fps drop and are not consistent while streaming but again, I'm no expert at this and may not be looking at this right.

Thanks again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham Playback Issues0