Release [Mod] Expanded Movie Wall and Logo View - Nox 5
(2015-01-16, 13:45)Tomantino Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 22:25)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-01-12, 12:32)Tomantino Wrote: Hi,

I figured out that I needed to manually import the zip into Kodi rather than copy the skin manually.

I am still puzzled that I can't seem to find the placement of the Aeon Nox 5 skin in the install directory of Kodi.

You have not unzipped the file properly. I assume you are referring to the complete skin folder I provided. You must take the folder inside the zip and place it in the add-ons folder. If you open the top-level folder, you should have several folders inside (the skin contents). If you open the top-level folder and have only one folder inside (the skin folder), you have not unpacked the contents correctly.

Thank you for your help. The skin installed correctly be copying the files as instructed, but it was also installed correctly by finding the .zip inside Kodi App.

I have two other questions I hope some one can help me with.

1) When I click on a movie poster on the movie wall it starts the movie. Is it possible to change the settings so that clicking the poster brings you to a view of the movie plot and other information?

2) I use The TVDB as scraper for TV Shows but it does not seem to have logos - what scraper is recommended?

1) I believe you can change this in the program settings. The default action when I select a poster is a pop-up menu with three options: Play, Info and Manage. I'm not sure why your items play. This has nothing to do with the skin.

2) Logos must be downloaded separately with the Artwork Downloader add-on. I'm not sure if this is installed by default, but you can find it in the Kodi Add-on Repository (I think it's under Programs).

You might want to re-download my skin folder. I've made two corrections since you last downloaded it. I changed the floor label to Wall view and fixed an error with Infowall for TV Shows.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Mod] Expanded Movie Wall and Logo View - Nox 5 - by Warner306 - 2015-01-16, 19:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Expanded Movie Wall and Logo View - Nox 57