Bug Duplicate music artists under one song for XBMC and Kodi
In my point of view, the current display mode of Kodi using "Artist 1 & Artist 2 / Artist 1 & Artist 2" is not correct. The correct way should be "Artist 1 & Artist 2". At this moment former way "Artist 1 & Artist 2 / Artist 1 & Artist 2" is implemented in the music database: I thing that the bug is somewhere in the Kodi music scraper proces.

As a bad side effect like using the Artist Slide show addon, this piece of brilliant software retrieves also the value of "Artist 1 & Artist 2 / Artist 1 & Artist 2" or is the bug is fixed probably the value "Artist 1 & Artist 2". So I suggest there must be implmentation of a display value for the skin-proces like value "Artist 1 & Artist 2" but also some variables that the addons can use in case of multiple artist values. The standard enumeration/dimension can be used by the addons. So in this example the fanart of both "Artist 1" and "Artist 2" can be shown.

And at least, because MB uses multiple values for the artist tag, the search engine of Kodi should find the song if you search on Artist 1 or Artist 2.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duplicate music artists under one song for XBMC and Kodi - by mhdebokx - 2015-03-18, 22:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicate music artists under one song for XBMC and Kodi1